Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: 89 S10 Blazer

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, life has been a little rough again....
      I have done a few little things to my Blazer the last month but nothing worth pictures. I have been trying to keep on it a little here and there but it has been tough. I learned today I am being layed off at the end of the week and that's a good thing because I haven't made a paycheck in almost three months. So here she is on the trailer again on her way home and boy did I get some funny looks on the way home. lol My shop is full of work stuff and no room to work but hoping to get it sorted out and start working on it again by next week in between looking for a job.

Been a while since I have been here. The Blazer is sitting in the shop waiting on a rendering of what it's going to look like before I continue. Due to the local forest fires I have a friends project in my shop so absolutely no room to work until he finds somewhere to put his car and that might be a while because his car and some clothes are all he has left. :(

But that doesn't mean I haven't been busy! I have been back at work for a few weeks now and it is beautiful! Besides work Here are a couple Blazers I picked up. (Yes I have an addiction!) lol

1998 2wd Blazer. It is super clean and getting ready to throw all my old suspension and big brakes on it from my 89. I picked up a LQ9 for it and a couple hair dryers now trying to figure out if I want to run a six speed or turbo 400 but leaning towards the 400 for the drag strip.

And a 1993 GMC Typhoon! I have wanted another one since 1993 after I rolled my last one being a stupid kid. This one has 71,000 miles on it and super clean and even still has the owners manual and back cargo net. I am try to resist the mod bug and leave this one mostly stock with some wheels, better brakes and maybe coilovers in the next couple years. :D:D:D

When I went to look at it and buy it.

Picked it up yesterday and couldn't get a good picture because of all the smoke and ash.

Country Flag: United States
      I'm jelly. I've wanted one of those for years. Someday.

Another jealous one here haha. Been a huge fan of Sy/Ty since they came off the assembly line.
      That 2dr 2wd Blazer is nice too, always liked them too and you don't see them very often if ever. I like your plans for it.
      Be safe out there.

maybe it's my computer, but i dont see any pics? I', posting my blazer to see if pic upload is working?
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      ...life is too short, live for today, tomorrow isn't guaranteed

Nice Blazer! I use Flickr to store my pictures so might be your computer?
      My Blazer is on hold and might be loosing it in a divorce. :(

Bump to the top. Inquiring minds need more information.
      If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place.
      69 GTO
      72 FIREBIRD
      64 BONNEVILLE FUNERAL COACH
      70 JAVELIN
      52 F1 FORD PU
      29 FORD PU
      85 ALFA ROMEO
      ASSORTED DUCATI'S
      91 BLAZER LOWRIDER

Quote Originally Posted by vcho455 View Post
      Bump to the top. Inquiring minds need more information.
      Thanks for the interest but this project is gone and the chassis is being re purposed. I am starting another thread in a few minutes on my new project.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymzz View Post
      Thanks for the interest but this project is gone and the chassis is being re purposed. I am starting another thread in a few minutes on my new project.
      Hmmmmmm, wonder what it could be

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymzz View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
      Hmmmmmm, wonder what it could be
      link to new project? and why did balzer build die?
      ...life is too short, live for today, tomorrow isn't guaranteed

Sorry for not replying to this sooner. The Blazer died because of a nasty divorce unfortunately.
      Here are two of my own projects but I am moving so progress has grinded to a stop getting my house ready to sell.

My tow truck
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...o-touring-cars

And the chassis from the Blazer being re purposed into a pro touring hotrod. But as my skills expand from collision to fab work and I get more equipment I am thinking of changing the body a little. Need a new shop first though because it is the background as I am finishing a couple customers cars before I move also.
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...Jayme-s-hotrod

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com