Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: 67 Nova build

67 Nova build

Its been a long time coming but finally found a 67 Nova project just out of paint. Lots of great parts. Full Heidts front and rear suspension. VIntage Air, all new wiring, all new stainless trim, etc etc.. At the point now of deciding on drive train, wheels and tires and of course the interior.

Previous owner started the interior with a full length console and bucket seats front and rear. Still deciding on whether that is the direction we are going or not.

WHat i would love is as many opinions and ideas this community has on those types of items. The wife and I have been looking at so many different options. Big decisions are CHrome or no CHrome(we both love the powder coat all the trim in a cool complimentary color(who knows which one yet)... Forgeline wheels are amazing but so many to choose from. LS motor seems mandatory. Interior really has us stumped at this point.... We have a 67 camaro Drag/street car and this needs to be our jump in date night cruiser...even though 850+hp would be my direction but not OURS!!

I will post the build as we go and in the end hopefully join everyone in this PRO-Touring world!! Thanks everyone and feel free to post..
      Attached Images Attached Images      

Country Flag: United States
      Looks like a great car, love that body style, best looking Novas built. LS is a must as you mentioned, so hard to beat that platform.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com