Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1973 Olds Cutlass Restomod Project: Looking for Mechanics in Las Vegas, NV

Hi,
      I just acquired a 1973 Olds Cutlass Supreme (all original except for paint--starts right up and drives ok (given it's age and originality--A/C even works!) and am planning a thorough restomod project for it. I have a suspension shop 9 i m looking at the QA1 L3 Abody Package and want to put as wide a rubber as possible-looks like there is PLENTY of room in the wheel wells) but I am in need of someone to swap the drivetrain (either connect & cruise GM crate or buy a Vette/Camaro/CTS wreck) , do a total remodel of the interior, and finally the paint... I was going to turn the project management over to a shop (there are several here in Las Vegas) but I am now leaning towards subcontracting out the various projects in each area.... If anyone on here has a mechanic they trust in Las Vegas, NV please let me know--I have big plans and high hopes for this car! a video of it is below:
      Thanks,
      John

Country Flag: United States
      You might try calling Speedtech up in St George Utah, about 1.5 hours N of Vegas. They install parts and do full builds too. Click Here for A Body parts

-Ben, Your friendly neighborhood Rendering dude

SRD on Facebook

79 Cutlass wagon build

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com