Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Holley Terminator Install Questions - 68 Camaro

My Holley Terminator 4 barrel unit will get delivered this week. I'm a ways away from installing but starting to do some pre-planning.

I think I want to install my ECU in the glovebox using one a bracket I bought from a member here.
      Anyone have pics of where they installed their Terminator ECU?
      If under the dash, where did you route the harness through the firewall?

I saw someone go through the top of the tunnel, seems ok but I'd like to see other options.
      Steve
      '68 Camaro - SBC, TKO600, 3.73 Moser 12-bolt, Speedtech, ATS-AFX, Hotchkis, Forgeline, Ron Davis and C5 brakes (Kore3), Holley Terminator TBI.
      Check it Out Here

This is what I did on my 2nd gen. I know it's not the same but I would think the room would be similar. I routed the wiring harness through the top of the trans tunnel so all the wires will be hidden.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks. Did you route your power wires to the battery separately? Or is your battery in the trunk?
      Steve
      '68 Camaro - SBC, TKO600, 3.73 Moser 12-bolt, Speedtech, ATS-AFX, Hotchkis, Forgeline, Ron Davis and C5 brakes (Kore3), Holley Terminator TBI.
      Check it Out Here

My battery is in the trunk along with two circuit brakes, a ford starter solenoid and fuel pump relay. One CB will power the dash and the other will will send power to the front of the car for fans, lights and horn relays.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com