Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

HP Tuners Pro Feature Set Update

HP Tuners Pro Feature Set Updates

We are excited to announce that the Pro Feature Set is scheduled to be released December 2018!
      At the initial launch, Pro Feature Set will give you the ability to use Pro Link, and Expander Hub.
      Future updates of the Pro Feature Set will follow with stand alone logging (vehicle dependent),
      Bluetooth flashing, and more.

Pro Feature Set

• Stand Alone Logging (vehicle dependent)
      • Built in Accelerometer Logging
      • BlueTooth Flashing (vehicle dependent)
      • HPTnet Activation (MPVI2 display port)
      _- Data Broadcasting
      _- Wireless Sensors
      _- Pro Link Support
      _- Expander Hub Support

Cost of the Pro Feature Set will be $249.99 and will include a FREE Pro Link
      Click here to visit the Pro Feature Set product page

Introducing the HP Tuners Pro Link

Along with the Pro Feature Set we will also launch our Pro Link.
      Together with the Pro Feature Set, the Pro Link will allow you to import two analog and one
      CAN signal such as a wide Band O2 or boost pressure sensor, further enhancing your calibration
      and logging experience.

Pro Link

• 2x dedicated 0-5V analog inputs
      • 1x CAN bus input (500kb)
      • 100Hz sampling rate
      • HPTnet cable (male) to 5 wire harness
      • For MPVI2 ONLY

This device will be FREE with the Pro Feature Set, and will be provided for FREE to
      customers that have upgraded from an MPVI PRO

Should you need a replacement Pro Link the cost will be $34.99
      Click here to visit the Pro Link product page

Expander Hub

The Expander Hub is expected to be released in Q1 of 2019.
      The Expander Hub will offer a wider variety of inputs and analog outputs, and the capability of
      Bluetooth pairing with the MPVI2.
      It will be the ultimate tool for the professional tuner that will help you perfect your calibration by
      integrating any device you need to use.

Expander Hub

• 2x dedicated 0-5V analog outputs
      • 4x universal pins capable of analog input, digital input, pwm input, digital output, or PWM output
      • 2x external CAN bus inputs
      • 100 Hz analog signal acquisition rate
      • Configurable and field updatable via HPTnet (wired mini display port)
      • Configuration data is non-volatile (remembers its settings)
      • HPTnet via Bluetooth pairing to MPVI2 enabled

This device will be an additional charge (TBD), and will need to be purchased separately
      from the Pro Feature Set

Customer Scenarios

1. New MPVI2 Buyer ? Purchase an MPVI2 with Pro Feature Set and the Pro Link cable
      will come FREE in the MPVI2 box. ($549.98 plus shipping)

2. Existing MPVI2 Owner ? Purchase Pro Feature Set and receive Pro Link for FREE
      ($249.99 plus shipping).

3. Upgrade MPVI Std Owner ? Upgrade MPVI Std to MPVI2, you must also purchase
      Pro Feature Set to receive a Pro Link ($438.99 plus shipping).

4. Upgrade MPVI Pro Owner ? Upgrade MPVI Pro to MPVI2, Pro Feature Set and
      Pro Link is provided FREE of charge ($189.00 plus shipping).

5. Existing Upgraded MPVI2 Owner – Already upgraded your MPVI Pro to MPVI2,
      Pro Feature Set and Pro Link is provided FREE of charge (plus shipping) for a
      limited time only. Contact SUPPORT HERE should you require a Pro Link cable.

Click here for details about the upgrade process

For the full VCM Editor Change Log, please see the following link:
      http://www.hptuners.com/help/VCM-Edi...changelog.html

For the full VCM Scanner Change Log, please see the following link:
      https://www.hptuners.com/help/VCM-Sc...changelog.html

Last edited by HPTuners; 11-30-2018 at 08:49 AM.

Country Flag: United States
      I currently have the MPVI pro which I’m learning on. Trying to figure out what new version that I need. My wife and goes in line with my odb port, car is a ls3 67 camaro. Why would the extra features be worth it to me? I also plan on using the new version for track addict

Quote Originally Posted by icemanrd19 View Post
      I currently have the MPVI pro which I’m learning on. Trying to figure out what new version that I need. My wife and goes in line with my odb port, car is a ls3 67 camaro. Why would the extra features be worth it to me? I also plan on using the new version for track addict
      Upgrading from the MPVI to the MPVI2 could be done for a few different reasons. One of those is that some of the vehicle support we have now, and future support, will only be available on the 2. If you only plan on using in on the ls3 then this would not apply to you. Another thing to look forward to is the standalone logging, and flashing, as well as Bluetooth capabilities. These features may not be available yet, but once they are it will make it even easier to data log your car, and flash different tune files on the go.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com