Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Oh mama! I'm a fan of burning oil, but I'd daily the **** out of an electric fastback!

Gas at the track and batteries for work. I can live in that world...
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram

I can't tell you how bad I want to build an all wheel drive electric autocross car. If I had to do it over again and more funds the '55 Bel Air would be all electric. I love burning gas but I'm also a fan of huge torque.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

I've always said that anything electric that was once a gas burner I probably wouldn't be interested in. I have several RC boats, some run off of nitromethane and some run off of a gas/oil mixture. The nitro boats are a pain to keep running correctly the gas ones are pretty neat. I saw my first really quick electric boat about a year ago..... I was impressed! These boats have water cooled electric motors in them, and run like a bat outta' .

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Quote Originally Posted by minendrews68 View Post
      I've always said that anything electric that was once a gas burner I probably wouldn't be interested in. I have several RC boats, some run off of nitromethane and some run off of a gas/oil mixture. The nitro boats are a pain to keep running correctly the gas ones are pretty neat. I saw my first really quick electric boat about a year ago..... I was impressed! These boats have water cooled electric motors in them, and run like a bat outta' .
      the mini electric cars with lipo and brushless motors will do standing back flips from a dead stop. The larger scale cars beat the nitro cars on the track.. the club where I used to live no one ran nitro, didnt even have a class for them anymore. If it werent so expensive to convert a classic I would seriously think about it next time I need an engine.
      Kacy
      79 Corvette, 406 SBC, Holley EFI, 700R4

Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post

This is all I've got..
      Here's some more EV conversions:

https://dgit.com/10-awesome-ev-class...versions-8592/

Rodney

Rodney Meyers
      72 Olds 442 Rest-mod clone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com