Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Hello from Renton, WA

Thanks for allowing my participation in this forum!

My name is Darin and I'm a relapsing Trans-Am enthusiast.

Had a '76 through High-School (Class of 1986) and was doing "Pro-Touring" before Pro-Touring was cool, implementing all of the Herb Adams and VSE mods and improvements. ALMOST had her ready to go when life got in the way and I made that HORRIBLE decision.

Stayed away from hot-rods in general until my wife (gotta love her!) realized how important that car was, and she bought me a very, VERY clean 1979 T/A (403, T-Tops, A/C, etc...), which is going to make a great launching point to get my dream going again.

This time, I think I have the resources and the skills to do it even better. I've been building race-cars (SCCA GT-Class Cars) and such with my buddy for the past 25+ years, so definitely have more experience and knowledge. Just getting started, so we'll see!

Here is a picture of my '76, and the '79 project I'm embarking on. Oh, and on the '79, YES, all the exterior parts are there. Car was prepped for paint prior to me buying it. Totally cancer free car, owned by an older couple.

Name:  Darins_TA.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  13.8 KBName:  Wheel_Studs.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  151.0 KBName:  20151210_222232.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  152.6 KBName:  20170304_104400.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  244.4 KB

Hello Darin.

Welcome!

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Welcome! It's nice to see another Pontiac enthusiast in the Seattle area. Good luck with the build

Well welcome aboard >I from Federal Way .Have you checked with the local Firebird club. There are lots of shops such as Honest Performance that can help you. I have a 1979 Z-28 RS pro Touring car myselfName:  130044932860518017.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  217.9 KB

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com