Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Tilt Column, 69 Camaro 69-72 A-Body

I have a tilt i just finished assembling this morning , it is done in satin black with billet levers

this column fits 69 Camaro with use of a coupler on end of steering shaft and fits 69-72 Chevelle and other A-Body cars as it is , needs nothing else for install

$550.00 shipped and can be shipped monday morning

I have two of these finished, 850-382-7125 , Jim GMTilt.com

Attached Images Attached Images      

Jim:
      Tell me what goes into your rebuild. New bearings, turn signal switch/cancel cam, new key & tumblers, etc??? Thanks!

Rodney
      Rodney Meyers
      72 Olds 442 Rest-mod clone

Quote Originally Posted by cdrod View Post
      Jim:
      Tell me what goes into your rebuild. New bearings, turn signal switch/cancel cam, new key & tumblers, etc??? Thanks!

Rodney
      new ign switch, new turn switch,cancel cam and key tumbler, new lower bearing adapter and i have new bearings for the columns they make them for , some are not reproduced

Jim,
      Thanks for the info. I'm ready to pull the trigger on an A-body tilt column, but I have two more questions:

1. Does it have the neutral safety switch in the column?
      2. How difficult is it to add & "clock" the shifter arm assembly to the end of the column?

My car is a '72 Olds 442 with floor shifter, but I think the neutral switch is in the column. Never done this before just looking for a little reassurance.

Rodney
      Rodney Meyers
      72 Olds 442 Rest-mod clone

Quote Originally Posted by cdrod View Post
      Jim,
      Thanks for the info. I'm ready to pull the trigger on an A-body tilt column, but I have two more questions:

1. Does it have the neutral safety switch in the column?
      2. How difficult is it to add & "clock" the shifter arm assembly to the end of the column?

My car is a '72 Olds 442 with floor shifter, but I think the neutral switch is in the column. Never done this before just looking for a little reassurance.

Rodney
      i can build the column with the neutral lever no problem so it can be hooked to the trans , i can put the switch on the lower part , i have them and the right clips , i will pm you, thanks, Jim

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com