Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

FS: Ring Brothers Biollet Hood Hinges for 2nd Gen Camaro/Firebird

All,

I have a set of Ring Brothers billet hood hinges for a 2nd gen Camaro/Firebird that I'm selling. I purchased them this summer and fitted them but am going to continue using the units which I already have. These are effectively new except for where I bolted them on (so there are some scuffs in the slots where the bolts/washers go).

These are the solid frame anodized black units from RB. They comes with the shocks and bolts. I purchased these with the shocks for a carbon / fiberglass / lightweight hood. I need to reach out to RB about exchanging the shocks if someone wants to use them with a heavier hood.

I've boxed them back up in the RB box, so I don't have any pictures at the moment.

Price: $525 + shipping. I'm located in Austin, Tx if someone is local and wants to get them in person.

Link to the item at RB's site: https://ringbrothers.com/1970-1981-c...rame-1570.html
      Bryan (a.k.a. Carbuff)

70 Camaro RS Hunk'o'Metal - Previous Project
      71 Firebird Project T.O.W. - New Project

I have the very heavy stock Formula hood, otherwise, I'd be interested. GLWS.
      1971 Firebird
      2017 Slipstream SS

I've received several emails from interested parties about the hinges, and everyone wants to see pictures. So I pulled them out of the boxes and snapped a few. You can see the shocks, bolts, and hinges that I have. I tried to take closeups of the bolt areas where I mentioned there are scuffs. It's mostly the nature of installing these things and aligning the hood, but for the most part the bolts and washers will cover these. If they really bother you, a black Sharpie will mostly take care of the rest.

Hopefully these will answer any remaining questions anyone may have...

Bryan (a.k.a. Carbuff)

Hinges are sold...

Bryan (a.k.a. Carbuff)

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com