Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Need LS swap wiring help near Dallas

Hello,

I am looking for someone in the Dallas Ft Worth area, preferably an individual to help me wire up and make run my 1961 Impala LS swap. It has a 2004 GTO LS1 with T56 transmission installed and ready. I have the new PSI engine harness, and new PCM. Also, new American Autowire Body Harness, and Dakota Digital VHX gauges for 61-62 impalas. "Tanks" EFI fuel cell with in tank pump. I would like to find someone that will work at my house or not to far from Plano, TX. Car is painted and is a roller. If I have posted this in the wrong place please let me know. Please let me know if you know someone that I can contact for help on this project.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by paytonmack View Post
      Hello,

I am looking for someone in the Dallas Ft Worth area, preferably an individual to help me wire up and make run my 1961 Impala LS swap. It has a 2004 GTO LS1 with T56 transmission installed and ready. I have the new PSI engine harness, and new PCM. Also, new American Autowire Body Harness, and Dakota Digital VHX gauges for 61-62 impalas. "Tanks" EFI fuel cell with in tank pump. I would like to find someone that will work at my house or not to far from Plano, TX. Car is painted and is a roller. If I have posted this in the wrong place please let me know. Please let me know if you know someone that I can contact for help on this project.
      I wish you were closer. I would be all over this...I hope you find someone good!

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Country Flag: United States
      I don't have much experience with those components, except the gauges, but I'm sure I can help you figure it out and I'm not too far from you.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com