Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Nasty Nati Lowlife Galaxie LOL

Well I am a NOOOB from Cincinnati, I have a really insignificant shop hence the name LowLife Customs & Seat Co.I mainly started out as a designer for interiors and seats, we have a few patents but basically I am on here to get advice, meet some new folks in this scene, I wouldn't say new to the "scene" but new to this Pr-touring sort of atmosphere, and I really enjoy your guys' cars! Very neat build and I have gotten so many ideas from this category, that I must pay homage to you Pro-Touring people! So currently while my "team" works diligently away at some customers' cars, I am currently working on a 66 Galaxie fastback (yes I have read all the posts, esp from "DirtyGal" build) and I am very much impressed with everyone's how to. My backstory on this car, one day I would LOVE to share with everyone, once I kinda talk to some folks, I don't want to jump out on the forums with my story, I like to respect the process here. But currently the car is just now being stripped, interior sealed and dynomat, and ordered my suspension I will List that here shortly, and I have a personal friend and vendor I use, also found a donor car cut the qaurters to fix some rust, (if anyone needs stuff for a 66 galaxie, I have a truck load) Also I am designing the interior and about to make my foam and leather, I will post some pics ummm.......I guess wherever the pics or build threads are. So, look for me, and I am an open book to advice and constructive critisim, I enjoy other people's insight, just not jerk opinions LOL....Thanks for having me and i look forward to the process of sharing my build and looking at others.
      '

Country Flag: Canada
      Looking forward to some pics, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Mc Mahon View Post
      Looking forward to some pics, welcome!
      I will get some photos today and tey and post them! Movment on it now is awaiting parts. But i am staying busy woth drawing interior, designing a dash i have about 12 drawings but havent decided which dash or interior i want. Also deciding on wheels/color all that. Very much in the beginning phases but everything is coming along.

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Welcome. 65 Galaxie here. Start a build thread and post pics. I love seeing other Galaxie projects!
      JC Scott

Well it’s been a long time. But the gal is coming along! air ride, lots of mods including fabricating a 65 Malibu gauge bezel and gauges into the stock galaxie dash shell, rack and pinion, rollpan lots of stuff going on

Quote Originally Posted by marinegrunt513 View Post
      Well it’s been a long time. But the gal is coming along! air ride, lots of mods including fabricating a 65 Malibu gauge bezel and gauges into the stock galaxie dash shell, rack and pinion, rollpan lots of stuff going on
      Pics or it didn't happen....lol
      Big dreams, small pockets....

Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Rushforth Wheels, ATS, Holley EFI, KORE3, Ridetech

Project Motor City Madness

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com