Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

OT: The Pro-Touring Critter Thread

Hey, everyone! I know we're all enthusiastic about pro-touring, but aside from that, I’m sure some of us have our own four-legged companions at home. I created this thread for us to show off our fun, friendly critters. Mine is a cute, little Pomeranian/Lhasa Apso mix breed named Jack. He's an adorable tyke who loves to hang out in our living room. We raised him ever since he was a pup and has been a bundle of joy for many years. He also likes to play catch in the backyard, though my wife (the cautious woman that she is) would fit him with one of those doggles (dog goggles) as a safety measure, just in case he decides to chase the ball in the bushes. He would cuddle up before bed time and lick us awake in the morning. What pet/s do you own, fellas?

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  41.8 KB

Yeah sure,,,,

Marble thinks your mods are not cool!
      Cool story about her.
      Her mommy and her show up at buddies apartment in dead of winter and mommy disappears or is killed. They didnt know she was a shee at time and neighbors named her Bruce Wayne,,,,ie Batman.
      So they move,of course not taking cats, my buddy has 4 indoors already and wont take in another. Its like 6 degrees and kitten has climbed screen. I was struggling at time but had lost my Co ckatiel Isis that I had had since 1987 and had talked about another bird, a dog or cat for mice in my trailer.
      Buddy tells me to think about it, so I actually got bit of money at time so i got her bed/food/litter/toy or two and brought her home.
      Took bit but she acclimated and i never even had to teach her to use litter box.
      Her proper place NOW is in my lap making me miserable wallering on me as I am on tablet or computer.
      Back to her name, it didnt stick especially after she was figured out to be a she, so instead of staying with Batman theme(ie Batgirl, Barbra Gordon,etc) she gets named Marble and I havent changed it.
      BUT some of her looks are priceless, much like this one.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

1977 Chevy Monza 2+2:Project "Cheap Trick"
      1978 C10 Long bed , On air and trailer puller
      2006 Buell Blast ,Just a bike to ride and for mileage
      1966 Caprice 4dr Sports Roof fact.327/now 350/SOON 454???? Project "II Old,,,ZERO BUDGET OR LESS CAPRICE!"

Dinner time was suspect.
      Name:  IMG_2642.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  127.4 KB

Here's a candid shot of the old man. This was ten years ago when he was in his prime He's gray now, and not nearly as energetic.

Name:  DSC_2071.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  174.4 KB
      Dude are you made of leprechauns? Cause that was awesome!

Sam the Gsd 6yr old,max the old black and brown gsd/Rottweiler 12yrs,and the baby gsd mix cassie.
      Sam is a monster,max is about 85lbs.
      And cassie is med size.
      The first 2 are really good hard dogs.
      The baby stays inside with my wife
      Attached Images Attached Images      
      72 chevelle.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com