Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

In need of a 69 Camaro/Nova Stock Subframe

Hi there from the UK

Previous impact damage to my front cross member & lower control arm + body mount locations needing repairing - I fabricated a new cross member & replaced the body mount plates, only to fit a full ridetech set up to see I'm wasting my time struggling to achieve OEM horizontal cross measurements, vertical measurements & body alignment.

I don't want to go any further with my frame due to defeating the object of upgrade suspension with a less than 100% frame geometry. I debated diving in and going for a DSE complete sub but I already have brakes and ridetech, still to buy Lee's 670 box I did the numbers and I would still save £3000 sticking with a stock sub. I plan to stick with steering box from lee and install my DSE connectors, I believe I can still have a well handing car without having to sell all my stuff and start again with DSE sub & new brakes. Hindsight is a horrible thing.

Anyway, I would be interested in a frame from a build shop that can confirm it is straight, mount points are in good condition. I only need the subframe. If you are a private seller and can confirm straight please also get in touch. I am in the UK but I use my friend as a shipper in Miami Beach.

Thanks.

Jake

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com