Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Spindle options with Corvette wheel bearing to work with my RideTech suspension??????

I have a 69 Caprice with the full ridetech Level 2 kit. Trying to find a spindle that will work for the car that uses the C5, C6 or C7 style wheel bearings. The ridetech Track1 is a 2" drop which will not at all work. Possibly SpeedTech or the Speedway Motors Unser edition spindle? My caprice should use similar to the C3 Corvette design. Any input would be appreciated.Name:  Caprice 1.JPG
Views: 324
Size:  118.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 69CapriceHDTP View Post
      I have a 69 Caprice with the full ridetech Level 2 kit. Trying to find a spindle that will work for the car that uses the C5, C6 or C7 style wheel bearings. The ridetech Track1 is a 2" drop which will not at all work. Possibly SpeedTech or the Speedway Motors Unser edition spindle? My caprice should use similar to the C3 Corvette design. Any input would be appreciated.Name:  Caprice 1.JPG
Views: 324
Size:  118.1 KB

Since our Track 1 spindles are modular and customizable, we can build a spindle with nearly any drop [or no drop] to interface with any ball joint. Here is my direct contact email: [email protected].

Bret Voelkel
      Director of Innovation Fox Powered Vehicles Group
      Founder/ Former Owner
      RideTech/Air Ride Technologies, Inc.

How do you spell Impossible?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com