Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New Camber Wheel from Bozeforged

Hey Guys, here's a few images of our newest design "Camber". This wheel is made up of 3-piece concave blind bolt construction. We've even added lighteners to the spoke windows for maximum weight reduction. The finish on this wheel is a brushed satin center with high polished lips. We can do pretty much any other finish as well on this design. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
      Attached Images Attached Images    
      Last edited by Bozeforged; 09-28-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Country Flag: United States
      Nice!
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Hi Guys, here's a few pictures of our Camber wheels we just finished up for a customer. The wheels are 20x9.5" front and 21x12" rear. We finished the wheels with brushed satin centers and gloss black inner and outer rims. Let me know if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozeforged View Post
      Hi Guys, here's a few pictures of our Camber wheels we just finished up for a customer. The wheels are 20x9.5" front and 21x12" rear. We finished the wheels with brushed satin centers and gloss black inner and outer rims. Let me know if you have any questions.
      Just got a picture from this customer with his newly installed Boze Camber wheels.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com