Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by parsonsj View Post
      The factory positive stop leaves the window an inch too low, so that the window can get stuck in the felt or the outside wipe. Bending or altering that stop will work for a while, but power windows will eventually push down that sheet metal stop if the driver just holds the down button to when the window mechanically stops.

InfinityBox's inMOTION does a nice job of using current use as a guide for when to stop the windows, and I've had good look with that. But I don't have an InfinityBox setup on this car, so I was looking for something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Chuck: that Ron Francis kit was the one I was thinking of. I see it's now on indefinite backorder! Bummer.
      It should be adjustable. Some aftermarket (including "reproduction") window regulators won't engage the stop correctly.
      Why do termites eat houses?

Because they have
      Munchausen Syndrome.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bill
      Some aftermarket (including "reproduction") window regulators won't engage the stop correctly.
      Sounds like what's going on. I've never done a 1st-gen project with factory rear window regulators.
      John Parsons

UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com