Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

67 Camaro rs headlight

Good morning, As I'm new to this site, please bear with me. I have been trying to hook up a hideaway headlight conversion kit from classic industries with a new harness also and have had no luck. I've contacted Classic industries and Painless Performance where the harness came from and no one can help. Has anyone had this same problem ? Any ideas? Thank You in advance Randy

Quote Originally Posted by RABREST View Post
      Good morning, As I'm new to this site, please bear with me. I have been trying to hook up a hideaway headlight conversion kit from classic industries with a new harness also and have had no luck. I've contacted Classic industries and Painless Performance where the harness came from and no one can help. Has anyone had this same problem ? Any ideas? Thank You in advance Randy

Yes I'm new my name is Randy and I have a 67 Camaro . I live in NH .

Country Flag: United States
      Try a search here: https://www.camaros.net/forums/19-electrical-wiring/
      I have a 67 RS Camaro but it's a stock system.
      Also search our electrical section for info or post your question there. The welcome section isn't visited by many of our members. https://www.pro-touring.com/forums/2...cal-amp-Wiring
      67 Camaro RS that will be faster than anything Mary owns.

Country Flag: United States
      My cousin Vinny was about to urge me to ask the same thing. Glad I came across thread. Thanks, David! Welcome aboard, Randy!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com