Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Which Dash Cam Should I Buy

What's up guys, new guy here. Just wanted opinions on what dash cams you everyone here use. I plan buying this one. Is it any good. TIA guyss!!

LogiLink UA0221
      https://productz.com/en/logilink-ua0221-dash-cam

Not really a techy guy, so don't really know if the specs are any good. Would be great if anyone would take a look at it.

What do you want it for ?

I just bought the Blackvue 900. Yes it's expensive, but 4K video is way way better for both accuracy and night viewing. Plus tons of additional features inc cloud storage and parking sensors.
      Chris Luxford

68 Camaro 632 BBC

61 Buick Lesabre - Daily Driver

06 Prius - Wife's a tree hugger !

Quote Originally Posted by cluxford View Post
      What do you want it for ?

I just bought the Blackvue 900. Yes it's expensive, but 4K video is way way better for both accuracy and night viewing. Plus tons of additional features inc cloud storage and parking sensors.

I don't really mind if it's 4k or not. Just a clear image would do. I really just want to use it for protection purposes, like when accidents happen. But night vision capability would be great! Thanks man

The 750 ain't bad, and cheaper. It's 1080p and pretty darn good. Either way you won't go wrong with Blackvue in my mind. Yes there are cheaper and lots of good reviews out there on others so plenty to choose from, b ut I did close to a years research and actually held out for the 4K model and I use mine almost strictly for accident protection after my 61 was reversed into in a car park (lucky no damage to it).

Chris Luxford

68 Camaro 632 BBC

61 Buick Lesabre - Daily Driver

06 Prius - Wife's a tree hugger !