Default WTB all good parts for camaro 67

Hello
    I want to upgrade my camaro 67 and i search a lots of parts (brakes kit, 4link, coillover...)
    Thanks

I have a full TCI chassis that I am trying to get rid of I am wanting to go full frame itís a stage 3 from TCI Corey 5094991862

I have a tremec 6speed trans with shifter and QuickTime blowproof bellhousing as well as the hydraulic throw out bearing. Call me at 6147838380.

Country Flag: United States

Hi,

I have all the parts from DSE to update the stock frame for a 1969 nova which is the same as the first gen Camaro's (coil over, upper lower control arms, sway bar, tie rod sleves ect). I also have the power steering box rebuild and tune by DSE. I have the ATS stock height spindles, one set OEM spindle, one set of DSE spindles. I have a stock frame with the DSE kit to upgrade to coil over that is already converted. lots other items as well. too many to list. I turn direction on the project and have not taken the time to list to sale.

Where are you located? I would be glad to talk with you if you want to PM.

Thanks Tim

I have a stainless steel gas tank with a new aeromotive phantom fuel pump installed, and all the braided lines and fittings if you are interested. It's a 68 tank. Aren't the 67 & 68 the same with short snout and the 69 has the long filler?

Sean