Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Howdy from Florida!

Hey y'all, just joined up and thought I'd say hi. I daily a 17 Wrangler Recon addition and have an 81 Camaro as well as a 2003 Honda Magna. The bike and Jeep are stock; the Camaro is mostly stock. The bike is getting exhaust and a couple other mods; the Jeep is getting some off-road goodies i.e. winch, bigger tires, etc. and eventually a 5.3 LS. The Camaro is mostly stock, the prior owner (I'm only the third, not bad for an almost 40 yo car) swapped from a 2 barrel V6 to a 333 V8, removed the smog equipment, installed dual exhaust, put in a shift kit, and regeared to 3.42.

The Camaro has a lot of work planned out. 2004r trans, 12 bolt or 9", Truetrac limited slip, Custom Works suspension, C5 brakes, solid body bushings, flares and wider wheels/tires, seats, glass hood, z28 fender vents, and other odds and ends, and (another) motor swap. I'm staying a bit old school with a carbed motor. I haven't quite decided yet whether to go with a large stroker small block or a big block. Weight vs power vs budget...

Here's some pics:

Welcome, I live down in Fleming Island. Do you ever go to any of the local car cruises or AutoX events in the area?
      Chris
      1968 Chevy Camaro SS
      LS3/T56 DSE suspension

Welcome!!!

Andrew

1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Quote Originally Posted by 130fe View Post
      Welcome, I live down in Fleming Island. Do you ever go to any of the local car cruises or AutoX events in the area?
      I haven't got any autox events yet. My 10 bolt is a bit tired and I'm not sure I trust it for hard use. But I do try to hit Cars and Coffee at Avenues and Vaughn Motorgroup. I used to do Main Street but work is in the way now. My car club hosted a meetup at Kick Butts Vapor back in July that had a couple hundred attend though and we're planning one in Fernandina for Oct 6th.

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm a regular on NastyZ28, but most of those guys are either drag cars or restorations besides a couple like Keith and Mary.

Welcome from Pensacola. Good to see another 2nd gen gettin’ some love! We’ve been wanting to come your way for the Main Street. cruise one weekend but after two trips just attempting to find where to go we gave up. Most of the Main Street I found is in a hood on the north side!
      70 Camaro 383/700r4 no place to hide
      1966 Buick Special cheaper than a Chevelle but just as fun!
      2019 ZL1/1LE track day missile

Quote Originally Posted by Bygblok View Post
      Welcome from Pensacola. Good to see another 2nd gen gettin’ some love! We’ve been wanting to come your way for the Main Street. cruise one weekend but after two trips just attempting to find where to go we gave up. Most of the Main Street I found is in a hood on the north side!
      Look for the Krystal, that's the basically the center. First Coast Camaro usually takes over the Tunis next door

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com