Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Racing simulators at Richmond Raceway

We have a few things in the works that will involve our simulators at the race on September 22nd. Come check it out! The rigs will have a new look with all of the parts we are cutting out with our new CNC plasma cutter.

Sounds like a fun time. I have a pretty nice rig I built. Fanatec, ProSimu 3 motion, triple 27" monitors on a Sim Lab monitor stand, and built computer. Love it. Figured more people on here would be into this! When you can't go to an autocross or drive your car spirited on the Blue Ridge Parkway you can go to your office and do it basically. It's awesome! So much enjoyment. LOL. Interested to see how you guys are pushing the sim world forward.

Ryan

Ryan

'19 Ram Limited
      '66 F-100 (sold)
      '69 Camaro LS (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by rmk600 View Post
      Sounds like a fun time. I have a pretty nice rig I built. Fanatec, ProSimu 3 motion, triple 27" monitors on a Sim Lab monitor stand, and built computer. Love it. Figured more people on here would be into this! When you can't go to an autocross or drive your car spirited on the Blue Ridge Parkway you can go to your office and do it basically. It's awesome! So much enjoyment. LOL. Interested to see how you guys are pushing the sim world forward.

Ryan
      I agree that it is tons of fun! I wish I had more time to play instead of building them for customers.

Regarding pushing the sim-world forward, it is my opinion that Sim Seats is offering two things that our competitors are not. (1) On site installation and (2) high levels of customization. We can do loads of colors, match components like pedals, seat, and steering wheel to what is in your car, and have a lot of easy adjustability in our frame design.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com