Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

70-73 Camaro LS Swap Complete Exhaust System

Hey. I sold my 1970 Camaro project so now I don’t need these. I have a complete LS swap exhaust system with motor mounts for a ’70-’73 Camaro. I would guess they would fit the ’70-73 Firebird Trans Am as well. Everything is brand new. I purchased everything about three years ago and have had it in storage every since. Here is what I have. Hooker Super Competition headers that are coated black. 1970-74 GM LS 2nd Gen (Camaro/Firebird Tube Size 1-3/4", Collector Size 3", Port Shape: round. Complete and new SS 3” Hooker X-Pipe exhaust system. I also have the matching motor mount kit to work with these items. I can’t ship these items but if you can meet within a 100 miles or so I can make that happen. This is a very nice set that I paid a lot of money for. Price is $1,000 cash. I also have an LS7 if you have interest. Thanks.
      Kevin
      Name:  IMG_4156.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  223.1 KBName:  IMG_4153.jpg
Views: 1147
Size:  417.2 KBName:  IMG_4155.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  154.5 KBName:  IMG_4157.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  234.8 KBName:  IMG_4158.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  180.3 KBName:  IMG_4159.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  144.1 KBName:  IMG_4160.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  166.0 KB

Hey. I keep getting questions about the LS7. So, here are some pics and a description. I would like to sell all of this stuff, minus the exhaust which is for sale above, for $10,500. I might use it for my 2001 SLP SS one day so I would need to get really good money or I am going to keep it. Cheers.

Hey. I had to put my Camaro project on hold for a few years and now I want to finish my Laguna S3 project. I don't want to just let some of the things I purchased go to waste so I am looking at selling the engine for the project. A couple of years back I purchased an LS7 from a side swiped Z06 that had around 30,000 miles on it. Below is a list of the items I have for it. The heads are off the block and they are still in the boxes from Texas Speed when they did a finer CNC cut on them. Everything listed was for my 1970 Camaro project. I have around $14,000 in all of this stuff. Except for the short block, everything else is new. $14,000 or PM me with a serious cash offer. I can post some pictures tomorrow or email them to you.

LS7 from 2007 Corvette Z06 around 30,000 miles

CNC ported heads by Texas Speed with Cometic head gaskets SS exhaust valves

Trunion upgrade

Mast Motorsports cam and spring kit

Holley EFI tunnel ram intake 90mm throttle body black crinkle finish

Holley fuel injectors and fuel rail

Chevrolet black crinkle valve covers

New McLeod flywheel

Engine comes with complete front dress. AC, alternator, power steering pump, water pump. Dry sump oil tank and lines.

Complete wiring harness. Every wire from the donor Corvette.

Corvette Z06 gauges, ac controls, ac/heater system, Corvette black dash

Hooker LS swap headers

Hooker LS swap motor mounts

Hooker 3” SS X-Pipe exhaust system

Maybe a few more pieces
      Name:  LS7 Tunnell  Ram.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  138.5 KB
      Name:  IMG_2763.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  203.1 KB
      Name:  IMG_2768.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  240.8 KB

Hey. I have had lot's of interest in the LS7. I have found that I am not able to get what I need for the engine so I am no longer selling it. As for the exhaust system, I don't want to split it up because it is part of a total system that puts the motor mounts at a position that the headers have the proper clearance. The SS exhaust also works together with the complete system. If your building and LS powered 70-73 F-Body this system will work very well for you. Cheers.

Sold. Thanks.

Thanks for the great deal!
      1973 Firebird 466 Pontiac, T56, C5 Brakes, PTFB and Hotchkis suspension
      2011 Camaro SS Supercharged, ZL1 body and brakes, Z28 suspension.

Your welcome. I know you will enjoy these.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com