Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

MID-SUMMER SPECIAL Buy 3 Get 1 FREE bonspeed Wheels

THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED - BUT CALL US FOR A QUOTE TODAY and MENTION pro-touring.com

bonspeed Wheels is offering our popular BUY 3 GET 1 FREE special (Limited Time)

Name:  IMG_0935.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  210.7 KB
      We offer a large variety of styles and sizes so you can fit any application.
      Now for a very limited time you can Buy any 3 wheels at regular price and
      Get 1 FREE! (offer not valid with other specials or existing orders)

Every bonspeed wheel is machined in America from top quality materials.
      Don't be fooled by lower quality wheels and wheels that are cast calling themselves billet
      or forged, choose true forged machined wheels from the innovators at bonspeed.

CALL OUR TECH/ORDER LINE: 714-666-1966

You can also use our exclusive LAY-A-WAY and lock in the special with just a $700 deposit.

Last edited by bonspeedbrad; 08-02-2018 at 11:59 AM.
      Brad Fanshaw

Tech Line:714.666.1966
      bonspeedWheels.com

Country Flag: United States
      I'm in the market for wheels, and I know your website addresses this, but I'm not really trying to spend an hour on the phone or play phone tag when you're closed just to get prices on things. Is it really that hard to add at least base prices to your site? Other brands seem to make it work.
      https://www.instagram.com/gen_v_lt1_chevelle/

Do not buy anything from Frankie's Used Auto Parts. Ever.
      Chevelle ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ L92/200-4r now Gen V LT1 and T56- https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...nvertible.html

Quote Originally Posted by chuckd71 View Post
      I'm in the market for wheels, and I know your website addresses this, but I'm not really trying to spend an hour on the phone or play phone tag when you're closed just to get prices on things. Is it really that hard to add at least base prices to your site? Other brands seem to make it work.
      Chuck:
      The Base price is just that a starting point, with so many variations you really do not get a true idea. We are happy to help you any time by phone or message, if you message me your number we can even call you.
      Brad Fanshaw

Tech Line:714.666.1966
      bonspeedWheels.com