Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Complete CTS-V/ZL1 Brembo Brake system including calipers, rotors, adapter brackets

All parts are located in Denver (Lakewood to be exact), pics are in the next several posts

Hello all,

We are going a different route with our 1967 Cutlass build and it will unfortunately require selling all of our Brembo brake parts that we had accumulated.

These calipers are from a 2014 Cadillac CTS-V with only 40,000 original miles, and there are very few nics or minor scratches. They aren't new, but they are in very nice used condition. These are the same as the ZL1 Camaro calipers, but they are painted silver instead of Black.

These are the very large 6 piston front calipers and rear 4 piston calipers. I am including one brake line for a front caliper, and both of the rear caliper brake lines. I am also including the used factory Ferodo brake pads( probably 1/3 to 1/2 life left, hardware, and anti-squeal clips).

Average cost I have found for nice used CTSV calipers is about $1200

As for the Rotors, they are the upgrade versions (versus a CTS-V) all from a 2015 Camaro ZL1, with the two piece front rotors with the aluminum hat centers and the rear iron rotors. They have very little wear on them at all, with only 5,000 street miles on them, and they have no flaws or issues to speak of. One of the front rotors has some very minor discoloration of the rear surface because of some light surface rust that was easily cleaned with a scuff pad. These rotors do work perfectly with the CTS-V calipers (which are the same as the ZL1, but painted silver).

average cost on these is $800 for nice used ones

Also pictured are the LSX CONCEPTS BREMBO caliper adapter brackets for the 6 piston front Brembo calipers for both the CTS-V and ZL1 caliper models.
      Cost $299

We also have the FLYNBYE brackets (not yet pictured because they are still on the axles for now- we will pull them off in the next day or so) http://www.flynbye.com/catalog/i238.html

Cost $90 + Shipping

Also included but not pictured (yet) are the Wilwood 270-7037 hubs with 1/2 Strange studs- machined O.D. for locators -
      cost over $280

All of the bolts you will need for this setup are also included.

REPLACEMENT COST AVERAGES:
      used Caliper set - $1200
      used Rotor set - $800
      LSX Concepts adapters - $299
      Wilwood hubs and studs - $280
      Flynbye brackets - $100
      Bolts and hardware included

Over ~$2,700 total low replacement cost estimated value

We are asking $1,850 + Shipping at cost for the entire brake setup, minus the Wilwood hubs and studs (calipers, rotors, LSX Concepts front 6 piston Brembo adapters, FlynBye rear Brembo adapters)

Separately, the parts are listed/priced as follows:

Front and rear CTS-V Brembo Calipers (6 piston fronts and 4 piston rears) - $1,000 + shipping at cost
      ZL1 Rotor set - $650 + shipping at cost
      LSX Concepts Front Brembo 6 piston adapter bracket kit - $230 shipped to Con. USA
      Flynbye rear Brembo adapter brackets for GM 10/12 bolt rear housings - $80 shipped to Con. USA
      Wilwood Hubs and studs - SOLD!

We also have some Weld forged billet Wheels made for a Corvette in 18inch front and 20 inch rear that will work for most GM A-body cars with 2 inch spacers.... these are listed on here for sale also.....https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-75?highlight=

These will fit GM A-bodies with the machined billet wheel spacers made

only $750+ shipping for Billet Weld wheels!!

We even have Brand new Nitto 555G2 tires for the front 18 inch wheels and almost new Nitto Drag Radial 20's for the rear.... not yet listed -
      only $600 + shipping for Nitto Tires

If you want to do a package deal, we will give a huge discount for everything to go to one buyer!!!!

my number is 72zero-27two-575six and I live in Lakewood, Colorado, a suburb of Denver

Pics of the Brembo setup
      Attached Images Attached Images                            

Pics of the rear Brembo brake setup mounted on a 12 bolt Chevrolet housing, showing that everything lines up nicely.

Name:  009ECA0E-26CD-4269-B721-DD0EAED1A04A.jpg
Views: 1487
Size:  101.6 KBName:  240736F3-59A9-4A49-88E4-779AFBD1DF7B.jpg
Views: 1439
Size:  96.9 KB

Pics of the Wilwood hubs now added to second post with brake pics

Bumper cars!

I can separate these items if that helps.....

price drop for entire setup and prices added for each item set on first post in BOLD

Country Flag: United States
      PM sent on the hubs

Thank You Donovan, Hubs are pending sale

Total package price is now $1850 + shipping, minus the Wilwood hubs.

This is a great deal here for someone looking to do this setup on a Camaro or A Body

cleared the inbox, sorry about that.

Bump it!

Wilwood hubs sold, big kit price adjusted to reflect this!

Please make offers!

bump for some great parts at great prices!

bumpit!!!

Hubs received. Looks good, thanks for the excellent communication and careful packaging!

Thank you Donovan for your kindness and patience, my work was too crazy these last few weeks, and I apologize that I was slow on getting them to you.

Things have finally slowed down now at work, so I would be able to ship out quicker on the next items sold.

PM sent
      Jason Nichols
      '72 Chevy Nova-The Blue Bomb https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...972-Chevy-Nova

PM RETURNED. Sorry, I haven’t been getting notified when someone sends me a PM.

This brake setup is still available for sale!

All sold locally

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com