Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Finally a member

Hey everyone, so I have finally made an account, partly to help get fellow member some information. I have been a long time (off and on) lurker, to keep in touch with the industry, and all the awesome vehicle builds happening...

A little background on myself, I have been in the aftermarket industry as a Design Engineer for 18years. I had the opportunity to work for Jerry Magnuson @ Magnuson Products, I was fortunate to have the opportunity to learn a lot from Jerry, and helping with his builds.

Since 2011 I have bounce around, did a stint at Vortech, to help them with some kit design. I have been designing drive kits for Wegner Motorsports to get top mount supercharger to their maximum performance. Along with working with Superchargers Online and ZPE Inc.

We are definitely in the golden age of horsepower and steel body vehicles... lets make the most of it.

Cheers, Space Cadet Jason

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome Jason!

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Glad to have you aboard, Jason. Bet you could tell us some interesting stories.

Thanks Guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by USAZR1 View Post
      Glad to have you aboard, Jason. Bet you could tell us some interesting stories.
      Yes, it has been a fun trip... I have been fortunate to have been part of some awesome teams building cool products and hotrods.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com