Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Tpichevy View Post
      My new wheels will be these for sure! Looks killer!

Great! Thanks so much!

Thanks Flowmaster for killer action video of Rocket Camaro!

Thanks Flowmaster Mufflers INC. for killer action video of Rocket Racing Wheels ‘73 Rocket Camaro @ NSRA & BFGoodrich Tires Street Khana
      ride-a-ongs. What a blast!

#rocketracingwheels #bigoakgarage #detroitspeed #dakotadigital #flowmaster #autocross #bfgoodrich #bfgoodrichtires #hoonigan #gymkhana #protouring #lateralg

73 Camaro - Action Shot in Columbus PPG Shootout!

Another action shot - Rocket Track & Touring Camaro in the PPG Shootout @ Columbus Good Guys. Thanks Terry Lysak for great action shot!

Name:  Terry-Lysak-2.jpg
Views: 968
Size:  156.8 KB

I'm very much considering these wheels for my 68 Cougar project . On the Rocket website it says these wheels are "not for off-road or track" use . I take it that doesn't include an autocross track ? .

Quote Originally Posted by langleylad View Post
      I'm very much considering these wheels for my 68 Cougar project . On the Rocket website it says these wheels are "not for off-road or track" use . I take it that doesn't include an autocross track ? .
      As shown from our pics and video, we are absolutely Autocrossing our 73 Rocket Camaro. All of our Wheels are tested for street performance, SAEJ2530 - Radial, Cornering and Impact with load rating of 2,000 lbs per Wheel. These test standards are applied to automotive aftermarket wheels and standards are more aggressive than OEM Wheels. With that said, technically yes auto cross is considered off-road or track use. It is also true that many parts that will become part of any build have not been tested for track use. We do believe our wheels have similar strength and weight characteristics of very expensive forged wheels. We have done well this season finishing 8th at Good Guys Columbus and 3rd @ NSRA Louisville. Having a blast!

I'm hoping that left rear tire wasn't as flat as it seems in this pic. Car looks great!
      Ric

2002 s10, DD and AutoX.
      1966 Malibu owned since 1971. Drag car converting to track toy!

Quote Originally Posted by rixtrix1 View Post
      I'm hoping that left rear tire wasn't as flat as it seems in this pic. Car looks great!
      Thanks! Nope. Tire didn’t go flat. However in on of our GoPro videos…the G Meter hit almost 2Gs while autocrossing. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRacingWheels View Post
      As shown from our pics and video, we are absolutely Autocrossing our 73 Rocket Camaro. All of our Wheels are tested for street performance, SAEJ2530 - Radial, Cornering and Impact with load rating of 2,000 lbs per Wheel. These test standards are applied to automotive aftermarket wheels and standards are more aggressive than OEM Wheels. With that said, technically yes auto cross is considered off-road or track use. It is also true that many parts that will become part of any build have not been tested for track use. We do believe our wheels have similar strength and weight characteristics of very expensive forged wheels. We have done well this season finishing 8th at Good Guys Columbus and 3rd @ NSRA Louisville. Having a blast!
      I’ve never questioned the quality or strength of these wheels , I just thought it was funny that you were putting these wheels to the test on a “track “. Great wheels with great looks.

I’ve never questioned the quality or strength of these wheels , I just thought it was funny that you were putting these wheels to the test on a “track “. Great wheels with great looks.
      Thanks. "track styling and performance for the street".

I ordered my Attack Titanium wheels yesterday from Summit , can't wait to see how they look !

Do you have to post pictures after you get the wheels mounted up! What size did you get

Quote Originally Posted by Tpichevy View Post
      Do you have to post pictures after you get the wheels mounted up! What size did you get
      I will ! , 18x10 & 18x9

I will ! , 18x10 & 18x9
      Thanks LangleyLad!

Love my new wheels !

Name:  IMG_0394.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  183.3 KB
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Love my new wheels !

Name:  IMG_0394.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  183.3 KB
      Whoa! That looks great! Keep us updated on progress. Do you have a build thread? Thank you for riding on Rocket Racing Wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRacingWheels View Post
      Whoa! That looks great! Keep us updated on progress. Do you have a build thread? Thank you for riding on Rocket Racing Wheels!
      /www.pro-touring.com/threads/111344-My-68-Cougar-Pro-Touring-Resto-Mod-Project

Video & Pics of Rocket Racing Wheels Camaro in the LS Fest High-Noon Shootout!

The '73 Rocket Camaro really exceeded our expectations this season. We made Shootouts at Good Guys Columbus, NSRA Louisville and this time, we made shootout at the Holley LS Fest East and finished 5th in the High Noon Shootout on Friday. Check out some of the Action shots and Video from the Shootout. Photos Courtesy Chevy High Performance Magazine

#rocketracingwheels #bigoakgarage #detroitspeed #dakotadigital #chevyhighperformance #superchevy #lsfest #lsfest2018 #holleyperformance #fbody #lsx
      Attached Images Attached Images          

We've been late in updating the progress here on the Rocket Attack Camaro. We had a blast last year and guess we got bit by the Autocross bug. Here's a few updates to catch us up on Rocket Attack Camaro v2.0.

Time for some UPGRADES! The Rocket Attack Camaro is back @bigoakgarage Stay tuned in @rocketracingwheels for some pretty major upgrades...
      Rocket Racing Wheels is driving innovation, style and quality at a price you can afford! Rocket Attack Semi-Forged Wheel prices starting at only $425.00
      - - - - - - - - - -
      #rocketracingwheels #drivinginnovation #bigoakgarage #artmorrison #detroitspeed #dakotadigital #holleyperformance #bfgoodrichtires #protouring #goodguyscarshow

You’ve heard that saying, “Be careful what you ask for, You might just get it”. True story...When I dropped off the Rocket Camaro at Big Oak Garage, I told them that if it doesn’t make the car faster, take it off. <grin> Seriously, when you say that to a shop that has their skills, just stand back, watch and enjoy. You don’t want to miss this build. It’s going to be Epic! Stay tuned...
      @rocketracingwheels
      @bigoakgarage
      @artmorrisonenterprises
      @detroitspeed
      @dakota_digital .

#rocketracingwheels #protouring #autocross #lsfest #goodguyscarshow #customwheels #2ndgencamaro #musclecar #addictedtospeed #lsswap

Art Morrison Custom-Built multi-link IRS 2nd Gen Camaro

When letters IRS are a good thing! The @artmorrisonenterprises multi-link custom-built IRS is now installed in the Rocket ‘73 Camaro at Big Oak Garage The AME IRS is an incredible upgrade for a 2nd Gen Camaro!
      @rocketracingwheels
      @bigoakgarage
      @artmorrisonenterprises
      @holleyperformance
      @bfgoodrichtires
      @detroitspeed
      @dakota_digital .
      - - - - - - - -
      #rocketracingwheels #drivinginnovation #musclecar #autocross #protouring #lateralg #widebody #lsswap #2ndgencamaro #lsfestName:  2b-RRW-update-41719image.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  92.1 KBName:  1f-RRW-update-33019bimage.JPG
Views: 508
Size:  304.3 KBName:  1e-RRW-update-33019image.JPG
Views: 547
Size:  319.2 KB
      Last edited by RocketRacingWheels; 07-11-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com