Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Recaro Sportster CS - In stock!

Recaro has discontinued the Sportster CS, and several other seats.

The Sportster CS has been replaced by the Sportster GT which is a pretty nice looking seat. Same seat basically, just different pattern.

Because the CS is discontinued, that means we need to move some of them!
      I have a display LH Sportster CS, all black vinyl, that I can pair with a NEW RH side one, for an even better deal.

So, take advantage and get yours ordered! Please call to order, or PM us for pricing / info.

Side note, standard lead time for most seats is 4-6 weeks currently. Some are in stock at Recaro, just contact me for info.

Thanks!

-Dale

Last edited by Schwartz Performance; 05-10-2019 at 05:16 AM.
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

Do you have any of these in stock, or something similar? I am local to you and would like to see/sit in a set before I spend this kind of $$$ on seats.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketrod View Post
      Do you have any of these in stock, or something similar? I am local to you and would like to see/sit in a set before I spend this kind of $$$ on seats.
      Yes I do have the sportster CS in stock, along with the Recaro Sport and Expert M.
      Call before you come by, we're open 8-5pm

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

There are some updates to the Recaro Sportster CS line! See original post for info.

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance

I would love a quote for the Expert M in black leather for a 69 Camaro.

Quote Originally Posted by Btlord69 View Post
      I would love a quote for the Expert M in black leather for a 69 Camaro.
      Just sent you a PM.
      For future reference please send me a PM or call, rather than commenting, that way i'll see it faster.

Thank you!!

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance