Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by OregonianNova View Post
      When you get a chance can you post pictures of the 18x11s with their different offsets with a tire mounted? I am sure that there are many people out there (myself included) that will be buying a new rear end and will have the option to change the axle width and would like to see what offsets would look the best before pulling the trigger.
      We will be shooting the entire product line with each varied offsets. However, we will not be mounting Tires though. Stay tuned. We are still working on 18x11 production.

All are possible depending on demand.

18x11 might be a bit much on the front of GM A bodies. Guess youre out of that market unless builders decided to kick the wheel way out which means cutting or stretching skinny tires on wide rims.
      Project thread - https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...ouring-Project
      IG - @tc_chevelle

Quote Originally Posted by Barrrf View Post
      18x11 might be a bit much on the front of GM A bodies. Guess youre out of that market unless builders decided to kick the wheel way out which means cutting or stretching skinny tires on wide rims.
      We will soon have 9 sizes in up to 4 different backspacing choices per size in stock. Hopefully, the market will have alternative to really expensive custom-built wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRacingWheels View Post
      We will be shooting the entire product line with each varied offsets. However, we will not be mounting Tires though. Stay tuned. We are still working on 18x11 production.
      Good enough for me as long as there is a little bit of an angle to see the depth. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRacingWheels View Post
      We will soon have 9 sizes in up to 4 different backspacing choices per size in stock. Hopefully, the market will have alternative to really expensive custom-built wheels.
      On the 18x11, Can you give some idea of soon? weeks ? months ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahursey View Post
      On the 18x11, Can you give some idea of soon? weeks ? months ? Thanks
      We don't yet have a hard date on 18x11. Based on an educated guess, looking at October? Thanks for your interest.

I just got an 18x9” to test fit on my front suspension and brakes. I have to say I am impressed with the quality! It’s a very nice looking wheel. I just used the brake template for Kore3’s 355mm hybrid disc brake set up and cleared by about 1/4-1/3” all the way around the caliper.

One question though. With the center caps if I change my mind and decide I want to go with the optional flat cap can I order it separately or do I need to replace the whole wheel?

Quote Originally Posted by OregonianNova View Post
      I just got an 18x9” to test fit on my front suspension and brakes. I have to say I am impressed with the quality! It’s a very nice looking wheel. I just used the brake template for Kore3’s 355mm hybrid disc brake set up and cleared by about 1/4-1/3” all the way around the caliper.

One question though. With the center caps if I change my mind and decide I want to go with the optional flat cap can I order it separately or do I need to replace the whole wheel?
      No problem on flat caps are a direct replacement and work on all Rocket Attack wheels. The standard caps that allow fitment for the taller spindles. Thanks

do you have a rocket attack size to f ritz's a third gen F body?
      Dale Hayes
      87 turbo t
      turbonetics t60, pet stock location intercooler, ride tech coilovers, rjc exhaust, 60lb injectors with tt chip, ported heads and intake, ported tb, baer brakes, roh 17 inch wheels....now need to finish paint and get it put back together.

Quote Originally Posted by instro84 View Post
      do you have a rocket attack size to f ritz's a third gen F body?
      The Rocket Attack Wheels, we do have 18" & 20" sizes. I would probably suggest 18x9 front and 18x10 rear. You'll want to check your measurements, but we offer both in 4 different backspacing choices from 4.50" to 6.00" backspacing. Thanks for your interest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com