Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

New to the forum

Hello everyone, new to this forum, but really enjoying the great information here and learning about all the cool cars that everyone is building.
      My own project is a father-son effort, a 1972 Buick Skylark that we got about 2 and a half years ago and have been working on ever since. We’ve done quite a few things in the time we’ve had it, but the current set of upgrades are what will put into the pro-touring category, at least a little bit.
      Partway through installing major steering and suspension upgrades: Borgeson quick ratio steering box, all new Moog tie rod ends, center link and idler arm, UMI 2” lowering springs front & rear, UMI front upper control arms, UMI anti-sway bars front & rear, tall upper and lower ball joints, and polyurethane lower control arm bushings.
      Looking forward to getting it all put back together and carving a few corners out here in coastal Oregon.

Here is a picture of the car before starting on the suspension workName:  9347A140-DEA9-4D63-8819-B255791F4153.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  209.0 KB

Welcome! Looks like a really nice project.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

welcome

Welcome! You don't see 4 door builds in the US at all...but they love them in Australia!

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com