Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

WTB Pontiac 350 400 455

Probably a long shot but with all the LS swaps going on I thought someone may have a Pontiac to part with.
      I picked up a 69 Firebird that had been sitting for a few years and have been fighting with the Chevy 350 someone had put into it previously to not much avail.

While I would love to do an LS swap to it at some point my objective right now is to just get it drivable with as little expense as possible until I get my 79 build finished up.

Thank you

Country Flag: United States
      I have a buddy with a good running Poncho 350. I also have a 400 core motor, but it needs to be built. Let me know and we'll figure it out.

Country Flag: United States
      I have a Ram Air 3 1970 motor complete. It ran years ago but the idiot let it sit, I would freshen it up. I am in Chicago

I am building a 73 T/A,have changed course and will probably be going with an LSA. One of the main reasons that I bought this particular car was for its Hameetman Racing 400. It's a well built street motor with a nice rumble to it if you're interested.

I would have been very interested a few months ago but I have picked up a couple 400s already.
      Thank you though

Quote Originally Posted by Meant 2 drive View Post
      I am building a 73 T/A,have changed course and will probably be going with an LSA. One of the main reasons that I bought this particular car was for its Hameetman Racing 400. It's a well built street motor with a nice rumble to it if you're interested.
      I may be interested in this, depending on hp & torque numbers, mileage and price.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com