Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is this car still for sale? Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Jddunworth View Post
    Is this car still for sale? Beautiful!
    Yes, Car is still available. Interior pics added!

Still no trades considerations?

Country Flag: United States

This is a nice car! I think the only think that is holding up the sale is the rear fender flares and what they are made out of and what could possibly be under there. Rust/bondo etc. I personally love this car but majority of camaro buys want a completely stock body and fear the unknown. Can you possibly post pics and/ or explain how the rear flares were completed?

Thanks, Erik

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Beckett View Post
    This is a nice car! I think the only think that is holding up the sale is the rear fender flares and what they are made out of and what could possibly be under there. Rust/bondo etc. I personally love this car but majority of camaro buys want a completely stock body and fear the unknown. Can you possibly post pics and/ or explain how the rear flares were completed?

Thanks, Erik
    Sorry for the delay as I have not been on here much. The car is still available. Had a guy show with $25k cash in hand but I couldn’t let it go that cheap. I don’t have any close ups of the flares, but the body work is excellent. They are fiberglass flares molded onto the factory steel quarters. They have been on the car for a very long time, even from before my uncle got it. I can assure there is no rust underneath. You have to take into consideration that the car was painted almost 20 years ago and anything that may have been there would have shown through. Either way, I appreciate the kind words! Someone will get a lot of car for the money.

PRICE DROP... $29,000

Here’s one good shot I had on my phone, but I can take more for serious buyers.

Name:  FEB0BEE8-1BA3-49E0-A1F9-401C8DBA4A44.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  308.0 KB

Dm sent

Car has been SOLD. Mods please delete this thread. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2