Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: C.A.D.D by Ari

C.A.D.D by Ari

Conceptual Artwork Digital Designs... various types of artwork and Photoshop images of all types of cars and trucks both foreign and domestic.

Anyone looking to have anything Photoshop post it here please..I DO NOT charge for any renderings/Photoshop images. If you looking for ideals or just wheels on your car let me know.

I prefer to use side view images of the vehicle as they are the easiest and quickest to do for you. If you prefer it at certain angle let me know and we'll go from there. Below is are some examples of my work.

Cheers...Ari

Attached Images Attached Images                  

Country Flag: United States
      Hey Ari. Been working on designing widebody rear quarter panels with a raised height which will have some of the top profile shape of my current 59 chevy look bedcover, but shorter & curved like quarter panels. This all will be to help blend with the 2016 z-o6 vette I retrofit in 2016. Planning on pulling the lower quarter panels up to the lower bodyline from 0 at front & rear out to about 2" at the wheelwells along with the factory fender flare, filling & bracing it, & making a fiberglass overlay for the top half. I of course also need to extend my rear ground effects to line up with vette rear.
      Pic of current look.
      20161002_192047 by joe leleux, on Flickr
      Middle drawing shows proposed top profile which will have body line running across sail panel. See rear profile smooth widebody.
      20180110_165056 by joe leleux, on Flickr
      Here is a photoshop pic someone else did, roughly shows top profile, but needs at least body line to door top &rear ground effect lined up. Needs more kickup for spoiler . I'm also doing the roof visor in drawing. Shapes I'm going for is just basic slight curves as on a 69 charger, which I could even possibly use top of quarter from. Other pics in my flicker link.
      test by joe leleux, on Flickr.
      Also if you capable of making the flat primer shiny and adding any bit of a widebody look, that would be awesome. Right now I could really use a little inspiration to get going with this project. Any help is appreciated.

I'll take a shot at it for you JL. I kinda see where you're going with this I think. I'll have some previews up in a day or two.

Well here's what I was able to do...kinda wish my last name was Foose or Kindig, but here it is.

I was not really able to define the wide body on the bed as a side view, it's really not noticeable unless it's a bolt on...which I'm going to guess is not the direction your going. I looked at side views of wide body Challengers and from that angle it's just not noticeable.

Hopefully this might be able to at least give you some inspiration to continue your project...good luck hope it works out for you.

There are 2 versions I posted. The 1st is the stock length bed the other is a shorty version.

Cheers...Ari

Thanks so much Ari. It's nice just to see it shiny again. I get into over ambitious projects &keep getting life setbacks keeping me from finishing enough area to have shiny paint. Doing a rear widebody and upper body profile change including bedcover is definitely involved. May likely just finish passenger side first& paint.

Though actual custom shapes always vary from the concepted renderings, this really does give me a little something to help push forwards with and look forwards to. Actual rear body line may be a little higher at rear with more spoiler height & less length, Rear quarter lower extension will angle down to matching height in front of wheel etc. But no matter. I know what I envision in my head, but pencil drawings just don't get it across to others like a rendering. I know this was a difficult first request, but go big right.

NICE.

A few new works done today...enjoy.

Nice pics!

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Thank you, appreciate the comment...more works to come and all are available as desktop wallpapers. If you see an image you'd like just pm me and I'll send one out to you.

Thanks again.

Cheers...Ari.

New works for today...

This is a very nice thing that you are doing.

Thank you

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by badolds View Post
      This is a very nice thing that you are doing.

Thank you

Dan

Welcome...

For this week...

A few more new ones...enjoy.

Name:  Uber_Wagon_67_Nova_Render_MD.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  119.8 KBhey Ari, i'm in need of some help with tires and wheels for the wagon we r building. i have narrowed it down to 5 choices, all very similar in design but different in color. i am also toying with the idea of fender flares. please let me know if you can help, thanks. kurt.
      looking for a deep concave set up 19/12 rears and 19/9 fronts, i'll attach some of the photos.

here are some of the wheel choices as well as a pick of a Ferrari with the depth of the concave i am looking for, thanks. i am looking for a satin gold tone or a satin bronze color

the wagon will be purple, third wheel.

this is the gold i am looking for

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com