Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New here to the forum

Hi all,
      just giving a shout out to you guys! Looking forward to gaining and sharing!

cheers!
      SonofaMaster

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site. Tell us a bit about yourself. Do you have a current project?

Welcome!

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Not a whole to tell really but here goes, I took an interest in the craft of car building at a young age watching my father build his car. I’m almost 51 now and still hooked!
      My current build, 69 Camaro pro-tour.
      Mostly DSE suspension front/rear
      427sbc Viper T56 to a 9” Ford
      Bear discs at all 4
      Currently the car is getting mini tub’d (I’ll post pics in a build thread soon) and will ride on CCWheel Classic 3pc 18x9 front 18x12/335 rear.
      The car wears 20+yr old grey primer, think rat-rod as I’ve never painted the car in the 18yrs I’ve owned it and don’t plan to. It has a “street fighter” look that’s unique for a belly button (no pun,) car.
      That’s about it really, a little bit of building and whole lot of dreaming!

Yeah, you'll have to post pics, we love pics! Welcome aboard

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Minendrews68 using late model Mustang buckets, how was the fit? I haven’t looked to see if there are any pics of your car yet...! lol I’m looking to replace what I’m using now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofamaster View Post
      Minendrews68 using late model Mustang buckets, how was the fit? I haven’t looked to see if there are any pics of your car yet...! lol I’m looking to replace what I’m using now.
      It worked remarkably well. I've helped others on here do theirs. look here: https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/1...t-Do-You-Think. I can send other pictures if need be.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Quote Originally Posted by minendrews68 View Post
      It worked remarkably well. I've helped others on here do theirs. look here: https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/1...t-Do-You-Think. I can send other pictures if need be.
      Fit & finish looks amazing! I’ve been looking at Momo, Corbeau and Recaro seats for future upgrades “$$$” and this was only the buckets! Not wanting a total mismatch of the rear seat I thought I would need to recover the old one in similar textile but I’m a total stranger to sewing machines so to see that you integrated GT rear seats too! This is way cool and worth looking into!
      Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofamaster View Post
      Fit & finish looks amazing! I’ve been looking at Momo, Corbeau and Recaro seats for future upgrades “$$$” and this was only the buckets! Not wanting a total mismatch of the rear seat I thought I would need to recover the old one in similar textile but I’m a total stranger to sewing machines so to see that you integrated GT rear seats too! This is way cool and worth looking into!
      Thanks for sharing!
      Your welcome! I got the two buckets, back seat for a really good price. The drivers bucket had blown the side airbag and had to be resewn. Other than that they were perfect.

Carl Wilson

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com