Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1967 Chevelle Wagon

For sale is a 1967 two owner station wagon. Owners manual and protect-o-plate still with the car. It has a 1970 350, 2 bolt main motor from a corvette. It was recently machined and rebuilt by Basko Machine. It has a new rear end gear setup with 3:36 gears and has a Richmond super T10 four speed transmission. It has 2" drop spindles and Cragar SS mag wheels. It was originally an A/C car, but the heater core and evaporator where removed in preparation for a Vintage air unit. (hasn't happened) Power steering and power brakes. The paint is fresh and in good condition. The interior is not complete, but the seats have been recovered with new factory correct fabrics by a custom upholstery shop. This car is a project in process, still needs some work, but it is an original AZ car with no rust anywhere. Please PM John to make an offer. This is a cool hotrod, custom, or with some additional help one bad restomod. Asking $16K. OBO
      Attached Images Attached Images            
      Last edited by oleyeller; 04-12-2018 at 08:01 AM. Reason: lowered price

Country Flag: United States
      Such a cool car! Good luck with the sale!

Thanks, so far the only offer has been to trade for a Harley.... It is a cool ride, it belonged to a long time friend of mine who was a bomb disposal tech during Nam, hence the pin stripping. He retired last year and passed away unexpectedly. I am hoping for some Barrett Jackson folks to show some interest this week.

One of only 5920 built in 67, and a V8 manual transmission car to boot. Unique bird.

Sold, Sold, Sold, SOLD!

Very cool , I have one I am finishing up

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com