Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hello and thanks already for info received? Sarasota FLA

Hi , Found this site while googling on how to get some BMW convertible seats with integrated belts to work in my 1964 Dodge 440. My bench seat has been holding me back and I wanted shoulder belts.
      Background on the car cause I am guessing no one really gives a hoot about me . Sold a 1947 Dodge D27 for way more than it was worth and literally still had the cash in my pocket when I found a 1964 Dodge 440(Polara) sedan for inexpensive about 6 years ago. Solid needed paint but straight and complete. Had a 318 Poly with a push button 727 and a open rear.
      I have installed four wheel disc brakes riding on 15" cop steel rims. Did a full PST front end kit. Added front and rear sway bars. Still on leaf springs with slappers with plans to upgrade. Built a 440 with a forged crank after getting smoked by a kid in moms Prius at a light.(Edelbrock total power package, TTI headers to 3 " exhaust with electric cutouts, Stage 3 shift kit in a 727 from a 65 big block(wanted to keep the push button shifter) replaced the open pumpkin with limited slip and 3.73 gearing.
      Car came with lap belts and bench seat. Great for getting the girl friend close, but sucks for anything but straight line . AKA the BMW E46 seats and finding Pro touring G Machines.

Last edited by mosquito13; 01-06-2018 at 06:24 AM. Reason: spell check

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mosquito13 View Post
      Built a 440 with a forged crank after getting smoked by a kid in moms Prius at a light.
      This made me laugh because it reminded me of my own incident, so I can completely relate. All it takes is to happen once. Welcome to the site!

David

67 Camaro RS Coupe - 350/TH350

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com