Raptor 450/510 crate engines. Tuner says tuned in E50
      It should make 600 @ tire.

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectSideOiler View Post
      Good to see progress!
      Doing 4th eco swap in a ‘66 Truck.
      This one in my short bed. Picked up a 1 of 5
      Raptor 450/510 crate engines. Tuner says tuned in E50
      It should make 600 @ tire.
      That’s excellent, I now have another source for advice when the time comes to fire this thing up. Mine is a 11,000 mile from a 16 Excursion. Would like to see 400hp and 450 wheel torque on pump gas. I am told those numbers are pretty doable, we will see. I have about 300 10 minute jobs (that all take 3+ hours) before I am to that point. Just starting to think about the intake and IC plumbing and that space it needs. I a little space limited. I guess it would be fun if it wasn’t a challenge.

Country Flag: United States
      Ok this is a build that has me excited. I’m really looking forward to more updates.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted Falcon View Post
      I am on the Square Body and Restomod groups. I have been jumping a round a bit, just finished getting the Tilton clutch and brake pedals installed. Ended up having to mount the masters under the dash, had a collision issue with the left side head and the masters would sit right above the turbo. Working on the trans and driveshaft tunnel now before I pull the engine and trans back out to finish the firewall and paint. Also plan to mock up all the plumbing for the cooling, fuel system and for the intercooler and get the engine running before it come back out.

I bought a rotisserie a while back and it sure has made life easier, should have done it when I started the project.
      I'm on the square body a s restromodding group for the falcon. I usually post pics of #broomhilda. The boosted 260 64.

1965 ford mustang cpe 200ci/c4....going to be transformed into a 65 gt car/trans am racer
      1994 ford mustang GT 302/5 spd... a bunch of bolt ons
      1964 ford falcon futura V8 car and 4spd car.....rat rodded tourer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com