Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Holley power steering pump LS3, earls adapter# 961961ERL

Hey guys, anyone know the sequence of parts when installing the Holley/Earls LS3 power steering adapter part# 961961ERL ?? The spring flew out with the valve when I was removing the original fitting, now I have to figure out which piece goes where with the new earls adapter. LOL

Spring goes in first, then the flow valve, nut end towards the spring, then screw in the outlet fitting. The restriction in the fitting sets the flow rate. Your fitting is for a non-rack application, which is a higher flow rate.
      67 Camaro RS that will be faster than anything Mary owns.

Quote Originally Posted by David Pozzi View Post
      Spring goes in first, then the flow valve, nut end towards the spring, then screw in the outlet fitting. The restriction in the fitting sets the flow rate. Your fitting is for a non-rack application, which is a higher flow rate.
      Thank you so much David. Holley told me the nut end in first. I hang up with Holley tech, and begin the install, Holley calls me back 5 min later at home and states they had it backwards LOL. Now I cant get the valve out because it went in first and backwards! SOB

Quote Originally Posted by David Pozzi View Post
      Hey David, was just installing this Earls fitting and saw your quote "Your fitting is for a non-rack application". I am running a DSE power rack. Are you saying I need a different fitting or do I eliminate the flow valve? Thanks in advance, Will

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com