Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Anybody know of wireless parking sensors? Something that's completely wireless?

I'm looking for a wireless or smart parking sensor that's easy to install. I'm not much for wiring anything...When I look online most options seem to be extremely
      complicated or expensive. Any help would be much appreciated. I'm buying a used car soon and need to know options soon so I can maybe have the dealership
      install it for me.

Country Flag: United States
      We used these http://www.steelmateusa.com/index.php

It worked out well, and wasn't too expensive. You will have to run all the sensor wires to the control box, but it's not all that complicated.

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz Performance View Post
      We used these http://www.steelmateusa.com/index.php

It worked out well, and wasn't too expensive. You will have to run all the sensor wires to the control box, but it's not all that complicated.

-Dale
      Thanks Dale,

This is one of my options. I also found a simple device from Fensens.com, this looks like something I don't need to wire and it connects to my phone.

Country Flag: United States
      I installed a set of these parking detectors on my wife's car a while back and she loves them, no wiring required.

Steve Hayes
      "Dust Off"
      68 Camaro

Given sufficient initial acceleration, even pigs can fly!

Used your advice for wireless parking sensors too guys
      World goes crazy and automotive everything goes wireless and self-controlled like these self-driving cars. I even read here that one day people will start to live in self-driving trailers, rather than buy "normal" properties Well, we will see, I would probably drive one like that for a few months.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com