Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

new cadillac cts seats..

just a heads up. I remember someone looking for some nice seats with the built in seat belts. I was looking at the new cts and the cts-v and they have some really nice seats with the seat belts. Looks like they would be perfect size. So far I have had no luck finding any. If anyone has any ideas where to look let me know.

steve

Country Flag: Canada

Seats

Thanks Steve,
      I've had my Silverado for almost three months now, and the more I use these seat belts, the more I like them. I've made up my mind to use similar seats in my Nova. The Silverado seats may be a little big (not quite sure) but the list of similar seats just got a little longer.
      It won't take long for the Caddy seats to start showing up in the wreckers. Sooner or later someone driving a CTS(-V) will find themselves in a situation that is beyond their driving skills . That is when we find modern parts for our old cars .
      Ken
      If there is a hard way to do something, I'll find it!
      My other car is a Vega.

Country Flag: United States
      You should check to see if those seats fold forward or not since the CTS is a 4 dr, assuming your're putting them in a 2 dr. Unless you can modify them to fold forward.

Country Flag: Canada
      Good point!
      Ken
      If there is a hard way to do something, I'll find it!
      My other car is a Vega.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com