Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      how did this ever turn out?

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Quote Originally Posted by minendrews68 View Post
      how did this ever turn out?

They lost in court according to the last post on page 1
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

I was about to finish an order for a set of door panels and a front glass when I found this thread, good thing I found it before I ordered anything. Dodged that bullet, hope you get what is owed to you.

Hemihunter

Fesler lost in court and now i have a judgement against him for the full amount. He still refuses to pay.

Everyone ask why we are not on this site, this is why, our parts suck, our customer service sucks. Don't deal with them. THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO ALL THESE STORIES. I don't bother with what keyboard bravery people think. Funny how nice they are at shows and then run home and type all kinds of crap. Who has time for that stuff? There are three sides to every story and the author only gave you some of it to make him look good. He got his money back after buying a product that was not returnable for his reasons. So, dam straight we made him fight tooth and nail to get it back, but he did get it back. I have been selling flush glass for almost 10 years and returned less than 10 sets in that time, so I guess the majority of people buying the glass think it's good enough for them. These cars are old, and everyone is different, so they will all need work to make it perfect. Every top building in the industry buys glass from us so I guess that quote earlier is wrong as well. 30 years later and we are still here making parts and have great customer service. I guess a few people that hate us and think our products suck out of thousands is not bad. You can't please everyone, and we learned years ago it's not worth the time trying. Scammers will always be scammers and if we scammers we would have been put out of business years ago. We hand make our glass right here in America by float process so its man-made and you will just have to deal with that unless you want to spend 500K on big dollar molds to go automated. It would take me 30 years to pay for a few molds and I have over 40 molds right now with more in the works. We make glass and interior parts for over 20 cars. See for yourself and stop listening to people that just talk crap about everything.

https://www.shopfesler.com/collectio...nted-dot-glass

We are here to stay, and we have a lot of new parts coming out this year that will definitely set us apart from all the competition and it's all made right here in America. Good luck to all you haters out there who keep us going. Without you I might find something else to go do.
      Chris Fesler

And with that said I will close this thread. It's been nearly 3 years since the last reply and it's time and everyone involved has spoken.

Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com