Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

STAY AWAY FROM FESLER BUILT! Bad flush mount glass.

I purchased a set of flush mount glass for my 67 Mustang fastback from Fesler built online using my visa card on Feb 27Name:  IMG_1723.jpg
Views: 6513
Size:  150.3 KBName:  IMG_2221.JPG
Views: 6253
Size:  81.8 KBName:  IMG_2220.JPG
Views: 6257
Size:  87.7 KBName:  IMG_1724.jpg
Views: 6383
Size:  167.8 KBName:  IMG_1723.jpg
Views: 6513
Size:  150.3 KBName:  IMG_2221.JPG
Views: 6253
Size:  81.8 KBName:  IMG_2220.JPG
Views: 6257
Size:  87.7 KBName:  IMG_1724.jpg
Views: 6383
Size:  167.8 KBName:  IMG_1721.jpg
Views: 6273
Size:  159.7 KBth 2017. Glass was delivered approx 3 weeks later. No promise of a delivery date just an estimated time of 2-3 weeks. I am unsatisfied with the Quality of this glass. Not only did it not have an even reveal (supposed to be 1/4") to the sheetmetal but the rear window was too big too fit in the opening. Both bottom corners on the rear glass dropped off 3/16" with the sides being flush. The front window has a big sag in it at the roof line. This glass is clearly warped.

I contacted Fesler built on 4-18-17 and they said they would check into it. Michael Curran told me they would call me back. No return call. I called again on 5-12, 5-15, and 5-30.
      left a message with the secretary Michelle all 3 times but no return call. I received an email on Jun 27th telling me that they found no manufacturing defect in the glass and that the fitment is due to variations in the body. They also stated that they would replace the front window duse to sag issues but not the rear one. I called Michael at Fesler again on June 28th and after a lengthy discussion said he would look into it again.

On August 7th i contacted Michael Curran and he said he would take the glass back but would not pay for the $198 return shipping. After an argument on the phone he finally said he would send me a return shipping label and have the glass picked up. Glass was picked up on August 16th but no refund has been issued as of 10-24-17. I left messages with Michael Curran and Michelle voice mail but no return calls. Now when i call nobody answers the phone anymore. You just have to leave a message.

Looks like its time for small claims court.

Michael, let me look into this and see what happen. So everyone is on the same page this glass is all manufactured by one of the largest glass companies in the world. It is also a sag process so they will never be perfect. Look at all new cars and you will find all kinds of curves and waves in it. Pilkington does its best to make it perfect but sometimes glass has its own mind. If it was installed by a professional they can usually get it very close with the Technics that they use. This same glass has been installed in several cars with no issues and you are in the metal stages and could have easily worked the car for a perfect fit. You are dealing with a 60 year old car so nothing will fit perfect and it should have an 1/8 inch gap all the way around. Everyone building these 100K plus cars does not realize that they all started as a $2000 POS so they need work to make parts fit... Might want to remove some of those pictures as you have posted them in violation and can be fined...
      Chris Fesler

Update:
      Talked to owner of fesler on oct. 28 and after admitting that they had received the glass back 9 weeks ago they "had not had a chance to issue the refund and that they may or may not have a chance to issue it before sema show in 3 days". It is now nov. 13 and still no refund.

Notice in feslers reply to my original post that never once did she dispute taking my money or dispute the delay in giving it back. Nice customer service! BEWARE!

STAY AWAY FROM FESLER BUILT! Bad flush mount glass.

That's bad business !! Thanks for the warning !!

I will post it here when they finally give me my money back.

Update: january 11 2018

I finally contacted Chris (the owner) through a private message on another forum and he told me that i have to fill out a return request form. (first time i ever was told about this). Twice i requested one from him through emails that he replied to but he doesnt ever send me the form. I told him to email or fax it and gave him my number and still no form.
      Stay tuned! things will happen soon!

I've had noting but negative experiences when dealing with Fesler. They are a terribly ran company with horrible business practices. I've met the co- owner (Wife) at the local goodguys show. False promises and fake news. I agree with the census, stay away from this company.
      1968 Restomod FireBird • Twin Borg Warner EFR Turbocharged LS3 • T56 Magnum • Ford 9”• Modern Sub-Frame & Suspension • C7 Seats • 24 Pistons • Forgelines

Hope you get your money back! I had to finally dispute the charge to have my money returned. Even after they admitted durning the dispute to owning me money, they tried to get me to close the dispute before issuing a refund. Then after I wouldn't close it they still tried to fight it. Needless to say, they lost. Unbelievable.

Update! I took them to court and they LOST! I now have a judgement against them. When we left the courthouse they said they were going to send me a check. Again all lies! Its been months and no payment. Bad business. All they have to do is be honest in their dealings. What happened to the customer is always right? pay and all this goes away.

Country Flag: Canada
      Wow .... I can say i reached out to them on Instagram and asked why they're no longer on here or lateral-g.net. the response I got was "it's too much drama for me "
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

There's a reason the big builders avoid using their parts...

Quote Originally Posted by raustinss View Post
      Wow .... I can say i reached out to them on Instagram and asked why they're no longer on here or lateral-g.net. the response I got was "it's too much drama for me "
      Ill bet. when you run a business like that there is lots of drama.

Worse part is I do want one thing from them and it's their chevelle door panels

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

Their door panels are not what I would call top quality.
      https://www.instagram.com/gen_v_lt1_chevelle/

Do not buy anything from Frankie's Used Auto Parts. Ever.
      Chevelle ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ L92/200-4r now Gen V LT1 and T56- https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...nvertible.html

I’ve been saying fesler sucks for over 15 years. No one would listen back then. I’m really surprised they are still in business. They talk a lot. Zero quality in my opinion. And yes, I bought a bunch of their products back in the day. When I complained about their quality. Michelle was like. Return it but there’s a 20% restocking fee. I said but you charged a premium price but your quality is cheap. It was very sad. They don’t care.

I like the style , I know they arent the best fitting , I was thinking of using them to make some from carbon fiber

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

There's always two sides to every story...
      SMSgt Ty Ingle, USAF
      "CF71" - Freedom Bird
      Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR Performance, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST

They have always been a little slow but have always got a good part from them. Sorry to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDFLM View Post
      There's always two sides to every story...
      There is no 2 sides to this story. They sold me a junk product then took it back but refuse to pay back my money. They LOST in court...END OF STORY!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com