Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
      Quote Originally Posted by kennyd
      want a 80 g10 short van , shag carpet , hart shaped window , painting on the side .
      that's an awful big step up for you..take it one step at a time..don't splurge your life savings on one vehicle..

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bob Johnson
      that's an awful big step up for you..take it one step at a time..don't splurge your life savings on one vehicle..
      I pictured Kenny as a Hang 10 kinda guy, not a heart/loverboy type.
      He must have been reading Hot Rod this month about the dare to be different thing, which included a van..
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

probably had a flashback back to the 80's when he could still sport wood and got some in the back of one

KennyD I wondered if they are offering the Hillary Clinton Special at KfC in Arkansas like they are in New York?? 2 fat thighs..2 tiny breast..and a left wing

Have 1973 Pontiac Ventura.1984 Jeep CJ7 rockcrawler.1980 CJ7 kind of rockcrawler(sons Jeep soon) 2001 Dodge 2500 V10(to pull jeeps home from the rubicon after trying something stupid).Want 1974 Pontiac Grand Am with full PT treatment.1964 Oldsmobile F-85 with SBC with single turbo.1955 Nomad. Mercedes Benz Unimog 406 hardcab.And finally a 69 Camaro (Copper color of course).

I have
      66 Vette vert. big block
      87 Vette vert. (wife's toy)
      69 Camaro SS (pro-touring in the works)
      65 Cobra 428 FE with dual 4's(for sale)
      53 Lincoln Capri 2 DR orig.(for sale)
      99 Mercedes 430 sport

I want
      91-94 ZR1
      GT40
      06 Zo6

Country Flag: United States
      Have:
      -67 gto

Getting next:
      -88-98 chevy silverado 1500
      -and/or 67-72 c1500

Want:
      -68-69 Camaro
      -57 Chevy
      -67 Nova SS
      -70-72 Chevelle SS

probably had a flashback back to the 80's when he could still sport wood and got some in the back of one

i know you must have had a van also ! we were at streetmachine nats in springfield a couple of years ago , a guy drives into the hotel parking lot were we were tipping back a few . we tried to buy his custom left over from the 80 , that dude wanted 35 ,so i started to pay him when he informed me it was 35k not 35 hundred . it was the van on the top of the truckin magazine from like 80 till 95 ? he was proud of it . 80g10 100 color stripes, family trukster lights in the grille out of a station wagon , wood colored spokes ............

KennyD I wondered if they are offering the Hillary Clinton Special at KfC in Arkansas like they are in New York?? 2 fat thighs..2 tiny breast..and a left wing

why were women in little rock ,arkansas so slow ??????
      they always had a governer on them

you forgot to tell them that you want a 69 Camaro that's going to be better than my Cuda..glad you got long arms and deep pockets..you gonna need them bucko..
      Bob, the 2nd to last line [more toys]told that story and the last line was just for you!

Topping that Cuda of your's is gonna take some serious doin. Anybody that's going to attempt it has a hugh task on their hands.

I was going to list future cars: Your Cuda, an Enzo or in place of the Enzo a 69 Camaro that would perform equally as well!

P.S.Voice mail reply: that guy is pale and he's not from my area or yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell
      I pictured Kenny as a Hang 10 kinda guy, not a heart/loverboy type.
      He must have been reading Hot Rod this month about the dare to be different thing, which included a van..
      i will have to go buy hot rod to see that . they probally wanted to build a corvair van with a 500 ci caddy in it ......

That's MINE

Quote Originally Posted by cooperzcarz
      32 ford 3 window black/red gut 434cid SB2, 6speed & quick change [was Alan Johnson's] final 5 street rod of the year

33 ford Cabriolet blue/tan gut 426 Hemi Stack fuel injected 4spd independent Quick change [this car was street rod of the year and Alan Johnson recieved street rod builder of the year]

32 Ford B400 Under Construction At AJ's completion summer 2006

69 Camaro "Battle Axe" Black/houndstooth 410cid all aluminum 6spd 9"
      [was Bob Johnson's "TV Star" Built by you guessed it Alan Johnson]
      final 5 street machine of the year

69 camaro copo white/houndstooth 427/450hp t400 almost original headers cam, older ground up restoration

69camaro 396/375 4spd 10,000 mile unrestored [repainted 16 yrs ago]

69 camaro project car 60,000 miles one owner all good original panels and floors [future home built pro touring car]

67 Corvette convertible 427/435 4spd Red/Black stinger&gut
      3 OWNER CAR 33,000 miles [last time 2nd owner registered 1984]

2006 WRX/STI BLACK

2006 Mustang GT black/red 5spd

2006 Porsche Carrera S black/ black 6spd

2005 Mercedes E500

2004 Mercedes S500 sport body and AMG options

2005 Denali Black/Tan family hauler/TOW vehicle
      2005 20' featherlite enclosed trailer Black

Just putting the finishing touches on a new garage to house some more toys.

And the answer is no I won't adopt you!

Please Doug you wouldn't be caught dead driving a 2006 subaru wrx/sti thats got to be your sons car!!!

My cars are:
      1995 Ferrari F50 1/24 scale
      2000 Ferrari 360 modena 1/24 scale
      1968 Big time muscle camaro Green with white flames 1/18 scale
      2006 Subaru WRX/STI black ACTUAL SIZE

Quote Originally Posted by black69camaro
      Please Doug you wouldn't be caught dead driving a 2006 subaru wrx/sti thats got to be your sons car!!!

My cars are:
      1995 Ferrari F50 1/24 scale
      2000 Ferrari 360 modena 1/24 scale
      1968 Big time muscle camaro Green with white flames 1/18 scale
      2006 Subaru WRX/STI black ACTUAL SIZE

Yes I bought that recently for William to drive. I have driven it and a young guy in a modified WRX was wanting to race. I gave him alittle taste and at the next light he rolled his window down wanting to talk. I had no interest in talking just blowing his doors in at the next sign of open road.

He yelled "that's a DOPE ride!!" I told him it's for my 16 year old son to drive.

The 2006 Mustang GT is for Michael [Williams twin brother]

That WRX/STI is a neat car, just not my taste.

What area are you from?

Yes I bought that recently for William to drive. I have driven it and a young guy in a modified WRX was wanting to race. I gave him alittle taste and at the next light he rolled his window down wanting to talk. I had no interest in talking just blowing his doors in at the next sign of open road.

He yelled "that's a DOPE ride!!" I told him it's for my 16 year old son to drive.

The 2006 Mustang GT is for Michael [Williams twin brother]

That WRX/STI is a neat car, just not my taste.

What area are you from?

Im from the same area as you Doug in fact i live under the same roof as you, just separate ends of the roof

coopercar.you have the aj 32 coupe,loved that at columbus that year,i wanted it,but the wife wouldn't let me try to buy it from him.you know what that the last time i asked her opinion on what cars i buy.it should have one too,i think that was the year george poteets coupe won,that wasnt that hot to me any.if you ever want part with it keep me in mind,you get it every much and more.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman
      coopercar.you have the aj 32 coupe,loved that at columbus that year,i wanted it,but the wife wouldn't let me try to buy it from him.you know what that the last time i asked her opinion on what cars i buy.it should have one too,i think that was the year george poteets coupe won,that wasnt that hot to me any.if you ever want part with it keep me in mind,you get it every much and more.
      NOT FOR SALE!!!!

Alan and I have become good friends and I promised him first crack at it if I ever sold it. I don't think it's going anywhere my two sons want it.
      The year AJ's 32 was in the final 5 Bobby Alloways track nose coupe won street rod of the year. Scotty Gray owns that car, it's a roadster now!
      Doug Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by black69camaro
      Im from the same area as you Doug in fact i live under the same roof as you, just separate ends of the roof

I didn't know that. I learned something today. For a moment I thought there were two black WRX/STI's Dad

NOT FOR SALE!!!!

Alan and I have become good friends and I promised him first crack at it if I ever sold it. I don't think it's going anywhere my two sons want it.
      The year AJ's 32 was in the final 5 Bobby Alloways track nose coupe won street rod of the year. Scotty Gray owns that car, it's a roadster now!
      Doug Cooper

i dont blame u for that,i would keep it to.yeah i remember that now it was alloways car.well have fun with it.you ought bring it out this summer.

right now
      2006 charger r/t
      2000 camaro z28
      1974 charger
      1978 monza

after i build the monza and possibly sell my camaro i want to build a
      65 chevelle
      and a 67 chevelle vert

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman
      i dont blame u for that,i would keep it to.yeah i remember that now it was alloways car.well have fun with it.you ought bring it out this summer.

All my cars get used primarily on Long Island.

As far as out of state ventures.

I had the 32 in Indy last year for the Goodguys event and I took it to York NSRA.

I took the Battle Axe to Goodguys Ohio & Hershey Pa and the Syracuse Nats

What events are you planning on attending?

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com