Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: 10 second GTO

10 second GTO

Let me know if the link does not work.

http://www.bctradespot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=674
      :3gears: Rob Jones Project "Wild Goat"

There is no way that GTO is stock, and the use of slicks mounted to the stock rear rims and that little purge of nitrous while staging proves it. From what I understand there are a lot of F-cars running that fast or faster on the same ls1 that is in the new GTO, so really the only drawback to the GTO chassis is weight (which is excessive compared to the last F cars). Still, thats a pretty impressive number to run for any car. Cool vid.
      Kerry

- 1967 Pontiac GTO (Daily Driver): "Yes those are rust holes, no you may not stick your arm through them"

- 1967 Buick GS340: "fiberglass?!?! Who the heck patches a floor and brace with fiberglass!!!" - Sold this car so I wouldn't spend any more money on it.

Slowly I have become a casualty to the army of cars and motorcycles I have stashed away.

Cool vid.Thats how a new GTO should sound. I didnt see where someone implied that it was stock. Sounded like it had a 2 speed powerglide tranny.

Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com