Country Flag: United States

Default Maryland Speed - Stay Away

I ordered a Nick Williams 102 DBC throttle body from Maryland Speed on May 4th. On June 30th, I was going a different direction so I cancelled the order since it was still "supposed to ship in the next day or so..." I have been fighting with the company since JUNE 30th to get my refund. I have contacted them several times and have spoken with the owner who always says "I will get accounting on this asap." Today is August 22 and still no refund. I agree that I should have done a credit card dispute before now so I am doing that today. After being burned by Prodigy Customs in the past, just sending out the warning to stay away from Maryland Speed.
    1967 Camaro RS/SS - Project "Skunkworks" in Progress...

I called to order a set of stainless works for a ls conversion for a 69 nova had to wait three days before any one got back to me and then the guy I talk with had the balls to tell me if I did not buy them on the spot it would be 200 dollars if I called back later that day screw them

Just an update on Maryland Speed. https://www.wmar2news.com/business/c...ming-customers
    1967 Camaro RS/SS - Project "Skunkworks" in Progress...

Country Flag: Canada

Good ... one less loser to scam people , hope he gets his behind bars
    Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
    On twitter @raustinss
    On Instagram austinss70

Him and his wife can go rot in jail. He had at least 6 or 7 grandmothers die, along with other assorted family members he used as excuses. We had an entertaining thread about it over at CTSVowners.com.