Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hybrid View

Country Flag: United States

Holley Terminator/Dominator controlling a Twist Machine Paddle shifter

I am looking into options to simplify the wiring and enginer/transmission controls on my Volvo project. I have an LS3 and a 4L60E. I had planned on running a factory ECU and a Compu**** controller. In an attempt to simplify wiring and the amount of controllers I am using I am contemplating changing to a Holley or some other aftermarket setup that con control both the engine and deal with my paddle shifter. Does anyone know of a setup that will do both?

Hello, I have a similar set up except I run a Holley Dominaor EFI it controls the engine, a Compushift II and it controls the trans, and a PCS push button shifter, and Infinity box controls everything. Not sure the Holley can be programmed to run the Twist machine setup without the Compushift II. and yes the wiring is going to be fun.

Thanks for the input Tim. I was hoping to eliminate the Compushift II but that may not happen. I know there is an input in the Holley setup for paddle shifters and I assume it can but I will have to do some checking to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by 68EFIvert View Post
      Thanks for the input Tim. I was hoping to eliminate the Compushift II but that may not happen. I know there is an input in the Holley setup for paddle shifters and I assume it can but I will have to do some checking to find out.
      Hi Darreld, were you able to eliminate the Compushift II and only use the Dominator?

I ended up buying a Haltech 2500 system instead of the Holley.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com