Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Events around Virginia Aug 26th and 27th

Going to be in the states late Aug and have a layover between clients in Virginia that weekend. I'll be close to Dulles airport. Will have a car and don't mind a fri night drive even if for a few hours, so have a pretty wide radius to go to some good events. I've done some Google searches but not much coming up. Anyone have any clues on some decent events I could look at attending ?
      Chris Luxford

68 Camaro 632 BBC

61 Buick Lesabre - Daily Driver

06 Prius - Wife's a tree hugger !

Country Flag: United States
      Not car related but since you will be near Dulles you must plan a visit to the Smithsonian's Udvar-Hazy Air and Space museum on the south east corner of the Dulles property. Notable artifacts include the SR71 Blackbird, space shuttle Discovery and the B-29 Enola Gay among many many many others. I used to volunteer there one day a week and I can tell you there is a lot to look at. A definite must see.
      Steve Hayes
      "Dust Off"
      68 Camaro

Given sufficient initial acceleration, even pigs can fly!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJDMan View Post
      Not car related but since you will be near Dulles you must plan a visit to the Smithsonian's Udvar-Hazy Air and Space museum on the south east corner of the Dulles property. Notable artifacts include the SR71 Blackbird, space shuttle Discovery and the B-29 Enola Gay among many many many others. I used to volunteer there one day a week and I can tell you there is a lot to look at. A definite must see.
      Been there many times, awesome museum

Chris Luxford

68 Camaro 632 BBC

61 Buick Lesabre - Daily Driver

06 Prius - Wife's a tree hugger !

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com