Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14
      Country Flag: United States
      You could always paint the vents to body color. This would allow you to put whatever striping scheme you want on there without worrying about "too much."

2021 Durango R/T
      2008 Colorado beater
      2003 Dakota project-o-mobile

I can’t wait to see this car finished!!! Looks like an amazing build so far.

BIG thanks going out to John, who suggested on using 15-19 mustang side mirrors. I knew of them and always thought theyd be a great fit but I never saw them with integrated turn signals. Well John proved me wrong. Apparently, the mustangs did come with integrated turn signal only on well optioned vehicles. Anyway I found a set and really challenged my fab skills. The end result Im really proud of though, the way I fabed the 2 mounting plates it looks completely oem. The contour of the Camaro door panel is an ideal match to the mustangs mirror.Name:  65537BCF-410C-4492-89E3-86E2852BE627.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  305.4 KBName:  CC4F143F-83A0-4173-A70D-763AE33EABAA.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  397.6 KB

It looks good!!
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Wow, they look great and really fit the look of the car. Nice choice!

1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid, Z51 brakes, 12 bolt, Speedtech, Hotchkis, DSE
      1976 T/A LS1, 6 Speed, C5 front brakes, and etc. SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by joeko23 View Post
      BIG thanks going out to John, who suggested on using 15-19 mustang side mirrors. I knew of them and always thought theyd be a great fit but I never saw them with integrated turn signals. Well John proved me wrong. Apparently, the mustangs did come with integrated turn signal only on well optioned vehicles. Anyway I found a set and really challenged my fab skills. The end result Im really proud of though, the way I fabed the 2 mounting plates it looks completely oem. The contour of the Camaro door panel is an ideal match to the mustangs mirror.
      That's what it's all about, helping each other out!

Can't wait to see this car in person one day, it's going to be stunning.

Paint is just around the corner for you, keep the updates coming!

Can I ask where you found your Heat exchanger pump bracket. Been looking all over and I cant find the bracket

- - - Updated - - -

Can I ask where you found your Heat exchanger pump bracket. Been looking all over and I cant find the bracket

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t seem to find a separate part number just for the pump bracket. It seems like the bracket is sold with the pump. But it is referenced as part #8 according to the diagram. You can try call your local Chevy dealer I think they can give you a part number just for the bracket.

https://www.chevroletpartsdirect.com...m--intercooler

Or what I did is just bought the whole intercooler assembly including the hoses, pump, bracket, clips etc. I was able to use everything in my build.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-CAMARO...-127632-2357-0

Or if you already have an intercooler pump, you can just buy a new one by part number 22901367. Then you can sell either the pump you already have or the new pump but you’ll have the bracket!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14