Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: 75 Monte Carlo

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

    Default

    We had to tweak the bay bars to fit and I don't have a pipe bender so we made one out of an old conduit bender. And that's my dad. The man who I look up to and am proud to be his son. He's been there for me since day one with anything I've ever done. Love ya Pa! We nicknamed our bender the Norwegian Pipe Bender.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    St. George, UT
    Posts
    1,144
    Country Flag: United States

    Default

    This project is wicked!! Keep it coming!
    -Ben, Creative Director at Speedtech Performance
    We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
    435-628-4300 www.speedtechperformance.com
    My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben@SpeedTech View Post
    This project is wicked!! Keep it coming!
    Thanks Ben! Im doing my best! The only thing is how do I keep the pictures so they arent turned? Is that because they are too big? Im still trying to get the hang of this!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

    Default

    Name:  IMG_0144.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  143.8 KB

    Itís been a couple years since I posted anything! Wow! Well here she is! Iíve been racing it for 2 seasons now here in Wisconsin. With the Madison Sports Car Club , Sports Car Club or Rockford. Iíve won some races, and turned some heads! Iíll post more pics soon. We took a turn from the last post I have!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

    Default

    Name:  IMG_0145.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  99.6 KB

    New interior

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

    Default

    Name:  IMG_1677.JPG
Views: 293
Size:  657.3 KB

    Finally gave er a paint job, and fabricated a new front bumper

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

    Default

    Name:  IMG_1896.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  48.6 KB

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

    Default

    Last action shot at RA Motorplex.



  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    The Druid City
    Posts
    14,366
    Country Flag: United States

    Default

    Beast!!!

    Andrew
    1970 GTO Version 2.0
    1967 Cougar build
    GM High-Tech Performance feature
    My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
    Instagram @projectgattago

    "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    1,557
    Country Flag: United States

    Default

    Love this!!
    Lance
    1985 Monte Carlo SS Street Car

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9
    Country Flag: United States

    Default

    I "future" wish to do some similar frame tweaking.

    Here is some motivation.....but I think you have enough!!!

    1973 Monte. 1993 LT1 with 4L60, Blown and meth injected. 4 wheel disc , hydro-boost install ...recently and giving me a small bit of "heartburn".

    Name:  IMG_0159.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  212.7 KB

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impalamonte View Post
    I "future" wish to do some similar frame tweaking.

    Here is some motivation.....but I think you have enough!!!

    1973 Monte. 1993 LT1 with 4L60, Blown and meth injected. 4 wheel disc , hydro-boost install ...recently and giving me a small bit of "heartburn".

    Name:  IMG_0159.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  212.7 KB
    Thatís a sweet looking ride! What did you use for front brake setup? Iím currently looking for a better one than stock!

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9
    Country Flag: United States

    Default

    KKLeven ,

    I am running a BAER 13" rotor with PBR two piston. This is a vintage set up I found last year. They had been stashed away in boxes since 2005 , never opened. They are over kill for my use . But , for the price I paid I couldn't pass it up. Just last month I upgraded to Hydro boost. I scavenged a unit off a junkyard 2000 model chevy van with the 3/4 ton option. Rebuilt the unit on my bench , painted it and installed. By far , for my brake set-up, the addition of the Hydro boost has been the best addition. I had the set - up without the Hydro-boost.. meaning vacuum assist.. The Hydro boost "woke" everything up! I cant imagine going back to vacuum for this size vehicle. And the way you are using your car...the Hydro boost is just the ticket.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impalamonte View Post
    KKLeven ,

    I am running a BAER 13" rotor with PBR two piston. This is a vintage set up I found last year. They had been stashed away in boxes since 2005 , never opened. They are over kill for my use . But , for the price I paid I couldn't pass it up. Just last month I upgraded to Hydro boost. I scavenged a unit off a junkyard 2000 model chevy van with the 3/4 ton option. Rebuilt the unit on my bench , painted it and installed. By far , for my brake set-up, the addition of the Hydro boost has been the best addition. I had the set - up without the Hydro-boost.. meaning vacuum assist.. The Hydro boost "woke" everything up! I cant imagine going back to vacuum for this size vehicle. And the way you are using your car...the Hydro boost is just the ticket.
    I better keep my eyes peeled then for a sweet deal! Thanks for the info and you have a beautiful car!

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

    Default

    Name:  IMG_1982.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  151.4 KB Took the ol #LandYacht our to the final cruise of the year in my home town

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

    Default

    Name:  IMG_1981.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  170.6 KB getting it ready for the next race, had the boss helping me out! Pretty impressed that a 1.5 year old can run a ratchet!

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    vallejo,ca
    Posts
    201
    Country Flag: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KKLEVEN View Post
    Name:  IMG_1981.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  170.6 KB getting it ready for the next race, had the boss helping me out! Pretty impressed that a 1.5 year old can run a ratchet!
    Our daughters are the same age it's crazy how smart they are mine puts nuts on bolts then takes them off same age

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jefferson WI
    Posts
    46
    Country Flag: Norway

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jc70chevy View Post
    Our daughters are the same age it's crazy how smart they are mine puts nuts on bolts then takes them off same age
    Itís definitely fun to watch her help, and she loves sitting in it and flipping the switches! Lol

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Ga.
    Posts
    440
    Country Flag: United States

    Default

    75 Monte was my first car, I miss that car.
    There are 2 factors in Autocross, Tires and the loose nut behind the wheel.

    Paul Grala
    69 Mach 1 project (For Sale)
    78 Cobra
    87 GT
    98 Expedition

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •