Country Flag: Qatar

Procharger LS Transplant kit in 68 camaro with AC and Speedtech Subframe

I have a 68 camaro equipped with LS6, Speedtech Subframe, Corvette accessories drive and AC compressor is mounted on the passenger side via bracket from Kwik Performance.

I am interested in installing a procharger kit and wondering if anyone has done this install a first gen with A/C mounted on top, passenger with Speedtech Subframe. I have looked up in google, unfortunatelly could not have any luck finding pics or at least or anybody did this install with a similar set up.

Will appreciate receiving some input on that.
    Thanks!
    72 Camaro RS:SOLD
    68 Camaro:
    LS6 Engine,Tremec TKO 600,5 Speed
    Complete Speedtech Subframe Kit,Speedtech Torque Arm, 9" Rearend from Strange, Wilwood Brakes, Minitubbed, Hotchkis Subframe Connectors

Country Flag: United States
    Where is your alternator? Do you have power steering? I am using the transplant kit.... but it puts the alt where you have your ac. If no ps you may be able to put the alt there with a custom bracket.

Country Flag: Qatar
    Thanks for the reply. I am using the C5 corvette accessory drive where it puts the alternator on the driver side. Yes I do have power steering as well. The A/C compressor also mounted on passenger side, uppor side.

I have seen Vortech LS swap kit which puts the head unit on the passenger side. This means the A/C compressor has to be mounted at the bottom side.
    72 Camaro RS:SOLD
    68 Camaro:
    LS6 Engine,Tremec TKO 600,5 Speed
    Complete Speedtech Subframe Kit,Speedtech Torque Arm, 9" Rearend from Strange, Wilwood Brakes, Minitubbed, Hotchkis Subframe Connectors

Country Flag: Canada
    Was this ever done? I've been looking for some photos of it as well but haven't seen any besides a video on youtube but the hood was off and it looks like it could have questionable hood clearance