Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      My how things change. LOL I just saw the last question but am now installing a Holley HP EFI system and plan to run it off their relay, though I don't think it is a solid state relay. I need to confirm that though.

I'm going to trigger the Aeromotive Phantom Flex fuel pump with their control wire through the user of the Aeromotive Fuel pump controller.

https://www.aeromotiveinc.com/produc...ed-controller/

I junked that huge relay, fuse stand I had built and use much smaller pieces to mount both. I'll start a new thread once I get some photos of the new and improved layout. I did still opt to run the Master battery disconnect and the in trunk Ford starter relay. It has worked well this past year so I'm pretty satisfied with that anyway.

Country Flag: United States
      For those not needing an expensive fuel pump control module, you can go old school, and use a oil pressure switch.
      If your starter relay/solenoid has a second small terminal (also old school for used to bypass the ballast resistor on points ignition) you can use that to activate the pump when cranking.

Here is a sensor and pigtail used my Mercury Marine for that exact purpose

mercruiser part number 87-864252a01

Name:  s-l640.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  54.1 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com